kayumanggi

Mission: Impossible - Fallout | July 27 2018 | Paramount | Reactions coming in | "Best action movie since Fury Road"

4 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

that just means the embargo lifts at 2 PDT tomorrow, jesus guys.

In @filmlover defense, I think he got it confused with that stupid live broadcast they tried to do starting last November....only to realize that no one cares to watch anyone from RT discuss reviews. So now they’re calling it a Tomato reveal or whatever when it’s really what they’ve always done....post reviews when the embargo is up lol 

Just now, Nova said:

In @filmlover defense, I think he got it confused with that stupid live broadcast they tried to do starting last November....only to realize that no one cares to watch anyone from RT discuss reviews. So now they’re calling it a Tomato reveal or whatever when it’s really what they’ve always done....post reviews when the embargo is up lol 

Yeah, I had actually forgotten about that lmao. So did everyone else, really.

This behind the scenes footage is absolutely bananas. The motorcycle stunt at 6:04 is exhilirating to watch even with this type of raw footage. It's flying so fast between the columns that it almost turns into an optical illusion of some sort.

Edited by ThePhasmid
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Rebeccas said:

lol love how the only high profile movie they managed to do that RT facebook reveal for was Justice League... 

Yeah, they probably decided to stop doing that because when it happened with Justice League, they pushed so much traffic to their competitor metacritic that it crashed the site.

15 minutes ago, firedeep said:

"Better than Fury Road" ???How exaggerating

I couldn't find a quote from anyone saying it's better. Two people saying it's the best since, and one saying it's one of the best in the last ten years. Topic updated to be more accurate.

17 minutes ago, firedeep said:

"Better than Fury Road" ???How exaggerating

Many actually say "Best action movie since Fury Road".

1 minute ago, ElastiRoc said:

Topic updated to be more accurate.

Thank you for accuracy in thread title. :sparta:

Edited by MrGlass2

6 minutes ago, firedeep said:

I thought the action sequences in DEADPOOL 2 were insane enough lol

Now they are calling this 'the best action movie of the summer'

Well, that was a different sort of insane, I'm guessing.  There probably aren't any *accidental* woodchipper-ings, I'm guessing.