K1stpierre

Jurassic World Weekend Thread | Official Est. 204.6M | 208.8M - Actuals

So with JW coming out, and with these new numbers I think we can expect a big and fun OW. With that in mind, just going to post the usual rules out for purposes of keeping the thread on track and to avoid any issues.

1. Off topics conversations will be tolerated! :) it's impossible given the hype to crack down and make people stay focused (and really, why would we want to spoil the fun?). So off topic stuff will happen here, I'll update all numbers here on page 1, this first post so everyone can find numbers easily. However, with that said, off topic conversations will be monitored and are temporary. Meaning, it will up to the staff's discretion when we choose to steer people back on topic.

2. There are absolutely positively NO bootleg material of ANY kind, this can include anything and not limited too photos, videos, stills, and what have you. In addition a d tying along this, spoilers of any kind are NOT allowed. Let's be fair and respectful to those who have not yet seen the movie. If you are unsure if what you are typing is a spoiler or not, chances are if you even have to ask yourself the question, it more than likely is. And hey, it only takes 2 extra seconds of your time, so why not play it safe. :)

3. Under no circumstances are you allowed to attack, harass, or in anyway violate another user's respect. I know there have been debates, heated ones at that which are totally fine and really wanted (since that's why we love it here), but let's keep it classy and respectable guys. No name calling, no jabs, I mean come on we're adults here. If you don't get along with someone or just know the two of you aren't going to see another person's point, then agree to disagree. :)

I think that's all I have for now.......so let's have fun this weekend! :)

Preview #'s:

JW 18.5 from deadline

http://deadline.com/2015/06/jurassic-world-weekend-box-office-spy-entourage-insidious-chapter-3-1201441812/

FRI #'s:

JW -- 82.9M

SA -- 3.13M

INS -- 2.675M

ENT -- 1.405M

SPY -- 4.775M

Me And Earl and the Dying Girl -- $69,255

Love and Mercy -- 0.475M

--------------------------------------------------------

SATURDAY

rthandhisMinions, on 14 Jun 2015 - 02:15 AM, said:

There might be jizzed in my pants again

As for the impersonator he wasn't far of mark :)

was looking at 70-74

Edited by #ED
  • Like 8

<strong class='bbc'>Automatic generated message</strong><br />This topic has been closed by a moderator.<br /><br /><strong class='bbc'>Reason:</strong> Too excited. Patience, the numbers will be here soon. <br /><br />If you disagree with this action, please report this post and a moderator or administrator will reconsider it.<br /><br />Kind regards,<br />The Box Office Theory — Forums Staff

Edited by Telemachos

<strong class='bbc'>Automatic generated message</strong><br />This topic has been closed by a moderator.<br /><br /><strong class='bbc'>Reason:</strong> Wrong numbers :lol:<br /><br />If you disagree with this action, please report this post and a moderator or administrator will reconsider it.<br /><br />Kind regards,<br />The Box Office Theory — Forums Staff

Edited by Telemachos

http://deadline.com/2015/06/jurassic-world-weekend-box-office-spy-entourage-insidious-chapter-3-1201441812/

Universal opened the gates to its new genetically modified dinosaur franchise title Jurassic World last night at 7 PM and a slew of people stampeded in. Jurassic World grossed $18.5M at 3,229 theaters which in terms of Thursday night previews ranks 13th, tying with The Dark  Knight pre-shows on July 18 2008.    

Edited by BoxOfficeZ
  • Like 2