K1stpierre

Jurassic World Weekend Thread | Official Est. 204.6M | 208.8M - Actuals

Why not? Thursday number is 17% higher, and it will be more family-oriented so should do better Thursday to Sunday legs.

150% agree. It's not like WOM is lukewarm aka Godzilla. So far, 87% users at Flixster have loved the movie.

Lets not get ahead of ourselves yet tho. Wait for Friday numbers. We know how preview numbers can be.

Nope. I'm going back to join in hyperbole and dreaming of outlandish OW numbers. I won't support this...

Gorilla-Is-Out-Reaction-Gif.gif

...even though you post is very levelheaded.

Edited by JohnnyGossamer
  • Like 9

It wasn't just tracking. 62 million views for the first trailer main upload on YouTube, opening by itself, nothing major opening over Memorial Day weekend for the first time in years, nothing massive opening the two weeks before, the marketing materials ignoring the two sequels and making people think only of the first film etc.

I know. I was just saying that we can't say that a film will be big based on tracking alone. Tracking failed A: AOU or the movie failed itself? lol