K1stpierre

Jurassic World Weekend Thread | Official Est. 204.6M | 208.8M - Actuals

lol

I know he's got access to numbers. That's all i need to know. Doesn't make him a messiah.

It's seriously creepy how much worship he gets around here...

I have said i appreciated him posting numbers a couple times. That needs to suffice.

---

Edited by PDC1987

Elessar - yes, Rth can make mistakes. No analyst is perfect. But the fact that he is kind enough to give us access to numbers long before Deadline or THR or anyone else, is worthy of respect. When I first joined the forum I didn't understand the praise he got, but I have since realised that 9 times out of 10, he is pretty much spot on. As baumer said, this is a forum for people who are interested in box office, and having exclusive access to early box office numbers is really neat.

• Like 6

You're purposely being glib.

As I already told you, rth confirmed $70 hours before Deadline changed their $66.8 million figure.

I was asleep when numbers got out, i was just going by what i read here.

So deadline's 66m and rth's over 70m got reported at the same time?

Deadline have now since changed there saturday to $69.7M-70.8M. So Rth was right.

Edited by MonstersandRoy

What did you use to make this? I must copy your method.  :lol:

I used Gifcam, took a clip from Youtube and recorded the gif over the clip, and  then added the text for a certain range of frames, resized, and uploaded to Imgur. About 5 minutes worth of effort! Takes a bit of practice though

• Like 1

Yeah lol I'm sure Marvel is so sad that the lead of one of their franchises (who they MADE into a big leading man) is more bankable than ever and has 4 films with them. Crying themselves to sleep.

Who said they were?

Whedon is one with dinosaur egg on his face.

Edited by PDC1987

rth reported 70 M - 74 M. Deadline followed with 67 M. Then rth reported again and said it was already beyond 67 M and gave the specific 70 M estimate.

• Like 1