K1stpierre

Jurassic World Weekend Thread | Official Est. 204.6M | 208.8M - Actuals

So he's just a delusional dick then?

As I have told you 20 times, he's in the entertainment industry and not the recluse type, no matter how big they are they live and die by publicity. As a Hollywood director he's also a megalomaniac, he thinks everyone should hear what he has to say.

Dude stop. Whedon is nowhere near the Max Landis' of the world.

• Like 1

What do you think it will make in Japan? You don't think it can make 30 million in Japan???? (It will be at 920 before it opens in Japan, yes?)

With current exchange rates if it does the same as TA1 it will get to $29M. But OS performances suggest it will drop and its release date isn't as good so I would bet on $20-25M..

Edited by Cynosure

Avengers gross in today's exchange rate is < 30m and that opened close to Obon holidays. This one will drop hard from Avengers for sure as taste of Japan has changed as well. So no chance of it beating DH2.

Meh. I'm still going to keep hoping. 

So he's just a delusional dick then?

As I have told you 20 times, he's in the entertainment industry and not the recluse type, no matter how big they are they live and die by publicity. As a Hollywood director he's also a megalomaniac, he thinks everyone should hear what he has to say.

Dude, you really have no idea about the industry. Please stop.

• Like 4