K1stpierre

Jurassic World Weekend Thread | Official Est. 204.6M | 208.8M - Actuals

1989 was my favourite summer for movies, ever.  I was 17 and I (I have told this story before on Mojo, but it's worth repeating again) was so ridiculously excited for the final installment of Indy.  It was also my first summer driving and I had just started dating a very hot girl, like way too hot for me but she liked me.  Me and her and my friend and her friend went to see Indy at the drive in opening night.  We hadn't really done anything together physically and tonight is the night she decides she wants to start.  So the movie begins, I'm pumped, excited, goosebumps on my arms, and we get to the Cross of Coronado scene where Indy is on the boat and she decides that she wants to give me oral.  She goes to unzip me and I looked at her with a look of disdain on my face.  I calmly remove her hands from my pants, tell her that the movie is just starting and that "not right now".  She was pissed.  We ended up dating for about another week and I never did get anything physically from her.

But seriously, what kind of girl wants to give you a blow job during opening night of the greatest trilogy ever made?   :)

Dude, get this published.

Priorities in life : 

1. Indy kicking ass on screen.

2. Girlfriend gladly offering oral sex during Indy s kicking ass time.

• Like 4

1989 was my favourite summer for movies, ever.  I was 17 and I (I have told this story before on Mojo, but it's worth repeating again) was so ridiculously excited for the final installment of Indy.  It was also my first summer driving and I had just started dating a very hot girl, like way too hot for me but she liked me.  Me and her and my friend and her friend went to see Indy at the drive in opening night.  We hadn't really done anything together physically and tonight is the night she decides she wants to start.  So the movie begins, I'm pumped, excited, goosebumps on my arms, and we get to the Cross of Coronado scene where Indy is on the boat and she decides that she wants to give me oral.  She goes to unzip me and I looked at her with a look of disdain on my face.  I calmly remove her hands from my pants, tell her that the movie is just starting and that "not right now".  She was pissed.  We ended up dating for about another week and I never did get anything physically from her.

But seriously, what kind of girl wants to give you a blow job during opening night of the greatest trilogy ever made?   :)

If I where you, I would have let her do all kinds of dirty things to me.

There is nothing that enhances your movie watching experience than a BJ from a hot chick during an action sequence  ;)

• Like 1

Should all of the Spanish lines in the background of the F&F movies have been subtitled too?

Does Michelle Rodriguez speak randomly spanish while adressing the other characters that speak english? Does Stellan Skarsgard randomly speak swedish when he's starring in Avengers? Does Irfhan Khan speak Hindi in Jurassic World?

I'm just saying it's strange how many french lines Omar Sy got in an american blockbuster. Much more than Lambert Wilson in Matrix 2, more than Jean Reno in Godzilla. It feels like he's basically playing himself in a big movie and they didn't bother translating 100% of his lines in english just to emphasize that he's french so that's why his accent is so rough. Coupled to the fact that he's a known comic actor here, it's just distracting because I watched JW in english.

Edited by MADash Rendar

Does Michelle Rodriguez speak randomly spanish while adressing the other characters that speak english? Does Stellan Skarsgard randomly speak swedish when he's starring in Avengers? Does Irfhan Khan speak Hindi in Jurassic World?

I'm just saying it's strange how many french lines Omar Sy got in an american blockbuster. Much more than Lambert Wilson in Matrix 2, more than Jean Reno in Godzilla. It feels like he's basically playing himself in a big movie and they didn't bother translating 100% of his lines in english just to emphasize that he's french.

I don't care. To me this is taking nitpicking to a bold new frontier. ;)

Edited by PDC1987

Yeah when i am in a theater alone or with friends or family i want S I L E N C E even at home .

Cinema is cinema otherwise you don't see it never understood people like that .

PS: if Evamendes would like to give me a BJ that would be the exception lol .

Yeah when i am in a theater alone or with friends or family i want S I L E N C E even at home .

Cinema is cinema otherwise you don't see it never understood people like that .

PS: if Evamendes would like to give me a BJ that would be the exception lol .

But if it was opening night to your favourite film, you might think otherwise.  :)

But seriously, what kind of girl wants to give you a blow job during opening night of the greatest trilogy ever made?  :)

Crystal Skull and it would have been a whole different story once they nuked the fridge! Lol

• Like 1