K1stpierre

Jurassic World Weekend Thread | Official Est. 204.6M | 208.8M - Actuals

hmm.... looks possible.

I really need to check out this movie ASAP to see what the fuss is all about. Reviews weren't that great.

The one thing everyone seems to agree on is that the ending is fun. I'll find out tomorrow morning. Regardless, you can't go too wrong with a dinosaur romp.

Okay, well what page should I go back and start reading? I want to read reactions, but I'd like a page to start on rather than backspacing over and over. Ya feel?

I have no idea. I am on my phone so that makes it even harder. Noctis trolled us all a few minutes earlier Rth showed up with the real update.

chris pratt's character could have been cut entirely with minimal changes to the movie, he did less than half the extras

You really take your gimmick strongly don't you. Keep up the work preserving kayfabe, ok?

There's something really special about going to a packed out cinema to see a massive event movie like this. Feels like you're part of something. I don't usually like being in busy cinemas, but there's a certain atmosphere that is hard to dislike. I haven't felt this with a movie's hype since Skyfall.

• Like 3

Okay, well what page should I go back and start reading? I want to read reactions, but I'd like a page to start on rather than backspacing over and over. Ya feel?

Quickest way to do it is go to Rth's profile, look at his newest posts and click on the one with the numbers

• Like 2

Start where you left off and read fast. :lol:

Mane I don't remember lol. Ah well, guess I'll just type in a random page number and go from there.

Edit: nevermind, gonna go with Chewys suggestion.

Quickest way to do it is go to Rth's profile, look at his newest posts and click on the one with the numbers

Thanks!!

Edited by Jandrew

Would have opened to sub 150 million 

i'm not talking about the buzz around and marketing focused on him, i'm talking about in the movie itself claire, the kids, the various staff, the animal control unit, and again half the extras did more stuff than him

:rofl:  :rofl: Love your sarcasm.

I was not joking.

I am not saying Star Lord star power sold the film. He just seemed such a great gritty look that seemed really enticing and great fit for the film. 

Heck, I'll happily pay $20 for a movie, especially if it means (almost always) not dealing with any crap. Do they have 21+ only shows in Toronto?

I don't think age would really affect the quality of the audience, tbh. Bad cinemagoers come in all shapes and sizes.

• Like 1

You can go to RTH's profile, go to posts, and click on the post with the numbers you want to get to the right place in the thread, it's what I do.

Edit: This is what happens when you are a couple of minutes behind, everything you post has already been said.

Edited by Tower