K1stpierre

Jurassic World Weekend Thread | Official Est. 204.6M | 208.8M - Actuals

Spy is going to easily get to 100 mill and probably 125-140. The proposal dropped 46% in its second weekend when Transformers 2 opened. This 45% is EXACTLY what I predicted and if u dont believe me go check out the questions for the summer game this week.

Spy might be one of the few movies I get points for in the BSG.

Then again, I'd guess most people predicted around 125 m.

• Like 1

If it beat Avengers, the JurassicPark saga would become the second saga which broke the Opening Record with Harry Potter (Hp1 & Hp7) (JP2 / JW)

Actually "Batman" is the King of OW records and Jurassic Park would be #2.  I think Spidey might be #3. 

Batman: 89, 92, 95, 08

Jurassic Park: 93, 97, 15*

Oh well.. Shit happens and you should be damn happy for the number it has achieved..

You must not have understood me. Why should anyone be happy accepting second place we're going to reach out and take first today.

• Like 1

Really great weekend for JW, despite it not beating TA 207M OW, It's still incredible... I hope no one is disappointed in this, right??

No one should be disappointed. No one predicted 200 M opening for this or a 500 M - 600 M finish. This is the complete opposite of AOU.

If it beat Avengers, the JurassicPark saga would become the second saga which broke the Opening Record with Harry Potter (Hp1 & Hp7) (JP2 / JW)

Even JP broke ow record. So it would be JP/JP2/JW

With Minions & Ted 2 waiting in the sidelines, 2015 is truly Universal's year

1e9x5f.png

They didn't bankroll Seventh Son, they merely acquired distribution, so they'll turn a profit on that too. Any money lost on Blackhat was obliterated by 50SOG profits. The rest are all profitable on their own ranging from mild to massive.