K1stpierre

Jurassic World Weekend Thread | Official Est. 204.6M | 208.8M - Actuals

If JW does $160 million+ OW, the JP area at Islands of Adventure is gonna get some JW rebranding and expanding. So happy for this!! :)

Universal will build it no matter what I want that gyro sphere ride where I can watch Jimmy Fallon do stupid shit

I think our excitement this evening is a good indicator of what's to come. While AOU, though incredibly big, felt underwhelming and somehow empty  missing the hype, it's completely there for JW and that's the reason, why this is passing AOU and probably the 500m mark now.

HOLY shittttttttttttttt what a friday night !!!.

I don't understand why this is doing crazy ok th marketing was insane but still lol... we re talking an opening nearly 200m lol.

I can't just can't :D already saw 2 times.

Alright, I need to get some sleep. Hopefully this thread doesn't go past Page 100 by the time I'm up :P

200 PAGES if the MODS are nice and let it get a LITTLE off topic! :P

Also... 200 people are reading this topic right now! :o

Given that JW should match AOU in China and is out-opening it in places like the UK, I think it's got a great chance.

WOW I knew 2015 was going to be a good year for boxoffice nerds, but not in this way!

200 PAGES if the MODS are nice and let it get a LITTLE off topic! :P

Also... 200 people are reading this topic right now! :o

I am sure some guys from the trades are reading us and taking rth numbers with them.

• Like 1