jb007

Tuesday Actuals: JW 24.3M | DOWN GOES TDK TUESDAY | Not the Spielberg, Cameron, or Nolan thread!

I'm going with

20.1m today

18.4m Thursday

33m Friday

40m Saturday

31.5m Sunday

B)

Probably won't jump that much on Friday but also won't drop that much on Sunday. Godzilla actually increased on Father's Day last year and it's in the creature feature genre with JP4. Man of Steel dropped less than 1%. Thinking 10-15% drop for Sunday, though potential is there for something crazy.

• Like 2

Yeah same result, 500m in 10 days. Maybe you should read it more carefully pal.

Ok here's the deal - he said if it Makes 400m by thursday then it would make 500m in ten days. In other words, as i said, 70m on thw following two weekdays and then a 100m weekend.

I'm confused. The movie just wiped the floor with the Avenger's not only weekend number but ALSO with its monday and tuesday (by a huge margin), why are some people still throwing aroud numbers as tame as 530 DOM total?

I'm pretty sure at this point that this movie will make at least 600kk

• Like 1

I'm confused. The movie just wiped the floor with the Avenger's not only weekend number but ALSO with its monday and tuesday (by a huge margin), why are some people still throwing aroud numbers as tame as 530 DOM total?

I'm pretty sure at this point that this movie will make at least 600kk

Still early. Worst case scenario is similar to Transformers 2, which made half of its money in 5 days. That would put JP4's total at $520m. I think it's headed to 575+, but we'll just have to see how it goes.

How not? 260 + 70 + 70 + 100 = 500m.

Was there something wrong with my english? Its not my native language sorry. Maybe I shiuld have used '70m on the next two weekdays each'?

Edited by Infernus

So you mean 70 for each of the weekdays? Ha. Regardless, the other guy already admitted it was a typo and he meant 300/400.

We already did knew that. We were just joking before the arguement started.

Anyways even without the each wasn't it quite clear, already? Well what do i know, I have got an IQ of 141, maybe it wasn't clear for others :P

Edited by Infernus