jb007

Tuesday Actuals: JW 24.3M | DOWN GOES TDK TUESDAY | Not the Spielberg, Cameron, or Nolan thread!

Not only are the Mon and Tue numbers very strong for JW, don't forget that the movie only had a 17% drop on Sunday.

So it's Mon and Tue as a % of Saturday gross, might be even bigger than other movies that dropped less than it on Mon, Tue but had a much bigger Sunday drop.

It's making these kind of numbers because audiences were treated to something that's not a comic book movie, not to mention, the audience loves Dinosaurs..

they were huge, they were impressive, they were force of nature,they remind us our parents, they existed , they ruled earth for millions years, their mysterious end is fascinating and more importantly they look badass  :D

Edited by TacoBell

didn't see this coming at all. was thinking that JW doesn't have the dino novelty that makes JP the phenomenon it was...

but, maybe the truth is that Dinosaurs will never be out of fashion, and every generation needs its Jurassic franchise

wait for Jurassic Universe in 2030s…

With such weekdays it should do 600+

Its gonna get to 400M in 10/11 days, 600M is defiantly a reachable target as is The Avengers domestic gross (not guaranteed or anything but it wouldn't be that hard to believe)

I know I keep saying it, but this weekend is going to be so exciting. Possibly as exciting as last weekend.

My heart can't take it. Up next to the site donation  can we start one for a heart transplant for me?