DAR

Thursday #'s: JURASSIC WORLD 17.9 (Rth)

17m would be a bit low to grab that 100m mark, 18m might just work out. We'll see.

Inside Out looks to be big, though. Very big.

Might be just the scenario I was expecting: Hits generate Hits. JW is blessing for IO, not a curse.

JW go with 17.9

So upper end.

Good good. Now let's hope that's enough for a $30M Friday (which is best case scenario, IMO).

Also, it's a slightly better drop than TDK's first Thursday (at least with the current estimate), so that's a good sign.

Edited by superduperm
  • Like 1

^^ hey i just found some on World of KJ website?  any idea what his source is?  i think i need to take my views to another website to get them.  i do not like to make any predictions without theater counts.  do you have to call the studio and get them indivdiaully or what?

MOS fell under 1% on FD Sunday.

And that's the only time any film has done anything like that.

If JW does something like that, I will be shocked. A drop between 5 and 10% is more realistic. And that's a decent drop in and of itself.

Batman and Jurassic are franchises which have seen 3 of its movies set OW records. Batman has 4 OW records to JP's 3.

Amazing.

Batman has achieved this with 7 movies.

JP has achieved this with 4 movies.

JP>Batman

:P

• Like 2