#ED

Weekend Estimates: JW: 102 IO 91...RTH: Sun JW 38.3 | IO 25.3 with possible upsides PG 287, possible 107M for JW weekend

What would be considered a likely number for JW today?

What would be considered a likely number for JW today?

I'm no expert but I would say perhaps the best jump scenario would be about 70%...but the weekday numbers have been so strong that it could be less.

Of course, I'd like to see it be more.  :)

• Like 1

Animating humans have really improved since The Incredibles came out although it still holds up today. TBH an animated kids film that was realistic would be kind of boring.

I don't think so, I think it depends on the screenplay.

Been going over this for ages and atm don't see how IO doesn't do 30-32 , in fact I had higher numbers but brought it down (actually had done same with JW last friday but it even went higher than what I thought the higher result might be)

JW going with 31-35 for now

• Like 37

Been going over this for ages and atm don't see how IO doesn't do 30-32 , in fact I had higher numbers but brought it down (actually had done same with JW last friday but it even went higher than what I thought the higher result might be)

WAT

• Like 1

MOTHER OF FUCKING SHIT

• Like 3

good numbers for both. Inside Out will reach close to 80m weekend while Jurassic World I think will reach the 90s

HELL. YES. 

Knew IO was going to be huge.

THIS WEEKEND, MAN.

Guys, please discuss the Friday numbers here. Once the old thread is cleaned up, we'll unlock it and merge this one with the original.

It goes without saying, but everyone: please treat each other with respect and how you'd like to be treated by others. :)

• Like 5

Guys, please discuss the Friday numbers here. Once the old thread is cleaned up, we'll unlock it and merge this one with the original.

It goes without saying, but everyone: please treat each other with respect and how you'd like to be treated by others. :)

What if someone is a masochist?

Been going over this for ages, and at the moment, I don't see how IO doesn't do 30-32 . In fact, I had higher numbers but brought it down. (Actually had done same with JW last Friday, but it even went higher than what I thought the higher result might be.)

JW going with 31-35 for now.

mhSoVYJ.gif

• Like 5