#ED

Weekend Estimates: JW: 102 IO 91...RTH: Sun JW 38.3 | IO 25.3 with possible upsides PG 287, possible 107M for JW weekend

What I love, is that people always complain about how only villains die, or only minorities die, and that deaths are always predictable.

But if a non-villain, female character dies - Oh no, shouldn't do that.

• Like 3

Avengers is locked and if next weekend is under a 50% drop, to paraphrase Fabriziio from Titanic, "I can see Avatar, very small of course, but it's there."

• Like 4

Avengers is locked and if next weekend is under a 50% drop, to paraphrase Fabriziio from Titanic, "I can see Avatar, very small of course, but it's there."

I think TA was going down anyway even before this number came up. Titanic is going to be interesting (are we counting its 700m gross?)

• Like 1

I think TA was going down anyway even before this number came up. Titanic is going to be interesting (are we counting its 700m gross?)

It never hit 700. The 658 gross is what we're shooting for,

The way

Zara was killed

was a bit upsetting yes, but it wasn't a deal breaker for me. Didn't care for MOS civillian thingy and hated TA2 climax

exactly it was so over the top : for me it avoids the "disturbing" effect and hey! pehraps for the BR/DVD release they will add a CGI Zara jumping off the mosasaurus mouth in a wonderful olympic plunge with salto just before the jaws are closing to chomp the Pteranodon

:D  , that would be the equivalent of the "Gymnast sequence" in TLW lol or better, add a post-credits sequence with her emerging out of water saying "I RESIGN" then cut - Mosasaurus is really the holy punishment for annoying female characters it seems

Edited by TacoBell
  • Like 2