#ED

Weekend Estimates: JW: 102 IO 91...RTH: Sun JW 38.3 | IO 25.3 with possible upsides PG 287, possible 107M for JW weekend

Happy for Inside Out but if the 'Highest Grossing Movie not to be #1" club is to succeed then Jurassic World needs to do better than it on saturday and sunday :D

The club was for every day (only just one person went in for weekends only) so it fails unless JW pulls out Friday somehow.

We legitimately have a shot at having 2 movies over 100m this weekend. Let me repeat: We legitimately have a shot at having 2 movies over 100m this weekend. Mind = blown. Loving the looks of my club too. Minions beware.

• Like 6

Veronica LaBanca ‏@veronica_6897 7 minil y a 7 minutes

If you want 2talk rebellious we bought tickets 4jurassic world bc inside out was sold out then snuck into Inside Out #theskillsofadawg

1 Retweet 1 favoris

LOL ... ok ahah IO  is throwing money to JW ....

Baumer? Lol

Happy for Inside Out but if the 'Highest Grossing Movie not to be #1" club is to succeed then Jurassic World needs to do better than it on saturday and sunday :D

That club is dead regardless; no way is Inside Out not #1 next week

We legitimately have a shot at having 2 movies over 100m this weekend. Let me repeat: We legitimately have a shot at having 2 movies over 100m this weekend. Mind = blown. Loving the looks of my club too. Minions beware.

Minions will get its money

Either way we could be looking at a 100m second place movie this weekend.

Pixar and dinosaurs are really popular! If only they could be combined somehow...

Wait for November.

Minions will be enormous in its own right. Trailer attached to every show of a movie that's going to do around 600 domestic. Trailer gets big reactions every time the general audience sees it. 450-500 is on the table for that movie IMHO.

The club was for every day (only just one person went in for weekends only) so it fails unless JW pulls out Friday somehow.

Generally the "not ever #1" only applies to weekends. Even MBFGW managed to take #1 for several days in its run. In fact it was first 9 times from Sept 2 to Sept 12, 2002.