baumer

Weekend Thread JW 54.2M, hits 500 | IO 52M | pg 99

No one goes into a Transformers movie wondering what Sam Whitwickey is going to accomplish. No one cares, they are just a plot devices for the autobot vs decepticon storyline.

This. The biggest complaint about the TF movies I hear is "Too much human stuff"

• Like 1

Ethan, knowing your age, you might like Hot Rod with Andy Samberg. It has seemed to get a cult following over the last few years.

Plus it has the most random use of a John Farnham song in a movie.

I will say that Transformers and Jurassic World are probably a lot more similar than most here will want to admit  :ph34r:

Yeah I can't argue with this but saying TF has better characters then JW when they're pretty even to a degree is what I find hilarious.

• Like 1

Ethan is a joke. A parody of teens nowadays. Whatever. I need some Rth goods in my veins right now.

IO/JP4 close again

IO 21-23,JP4 22-23,Ted2 12-13

Speak of God and he shall appear.

• Like 1

I will say that Transformers and Jurassic World are probably a lot more similar than most here will want to admit  :ph34r:

Yeah in story for sure. At least the dinosaurs are easy to recognize in the JP films. Couldn't tell Optimus apart from Megatron at the end of TF1 due to the shitty camerawork.

Edited by redfirebird2008