baumer

Weekend Thread JW 54.2M, hits 500 | IO 52M | pg 99

If Sunday for JW can just drop 21.5% (assuming Friday and Saturday numbers stand) it will just barely beat TA1's third weekend.

This film is a roller coaster to follow. Great second weekend, underwhelming Wednesday and Thursday, now another weekend that is gradually turning great.

sometimes I feel like a big snowman who is this poopy as a giant moving mask dogs I wish I was a sleeping giraffe because the world is not the truth of the place bummer bummer spaghetti bomber telesometimes I feel like a big snowman resist puppy is a giant wolverine mmm asked dogs I wish I was a sleeping giraffe pizza so will just not the truth of the place on the phone with spaghetti palmer telly

seriously guys where the inside out numbers in Jurassic world I want all th here as soon as possible test I want inside out to win the weekends

sorry if this doesn't make much sense I'm using voice to text sleep and I'm half asleep

G1Nzkha.gif

55 flat for JW and 54.3 for IO, giving JW -24% on Sunday and IO -18. Great for both. IO would be down less than 40% from a 90m opening, which indicates some really wonderful WOM.

Edited by Gopher
  • Like 3

those numbers are excellent :) I'm happy Jurassic World is continuing to dominate. 

Do you guys think it could make more than Terminator next week  :ph34r:

Eventually the run has to end, right? Right???? 

• Like 1