vc2002

Thursday numbers: IO 7.7,JW 6.8,TG 6.3, MM2 5.7 (Gopher strikes again)

Deadline says Inside Out, Jurassic World and Terminator basically doubled what they did on Thursday while Magic Mike dropped 1%.

So like $13 million for Terminator on Friday?

Deadline is just making guesses at this point. 

Deadline is just making guesses at this point. 

Data changes every hour. Deadline pulled those around 1-2pm on the west coast and they were entirely accurate at that point. By 6-7pm pretty much everything started collapsing.

Data changes every hour. Deadline pulled those around 1-2pm on the west coast and they were entirely accurate at that point. By 6-7pm pretty much everything started collapsing.

Makes sense. 

I think I walked out or fell asleep during the Shadow can't remember what other movie I walked out of but I think it was Battlefield Earth

I've never seen Battlefield Earth. I feel like it's something I should do since it's so legendary bad.

Actually DL don't pull anything its what other industry sources give them whether its from matinee tracking and an extrapolation of day and/or sources using other methods for what they feel day will do, but then saying matinees double yesterday means nothing for working out total day.

Actually DL don't pull anything its what other industry sources give them whether its from matinee tracking and an extrapolation of day and/or sources using other methods for what they feel day will do, but then saying matinees double yesterday means nothing for working out total day.

Sorry, that's what I meant--industry sources use Rentrak and extrapolate to give Deadline and the trades numbers. 

I've never seen Battlefield Earth. I feel like it's something I should do since it's so legendary bad.

I actually liked Battlefield Earth

terrible but it was fun

I got mad when they killed the dog.

I'll try as hard as I can to avoid movies where dogs get killed. It just doesn't sit well with me when watching movies. I watch movies for enterntainment, and I find 0 entertainment in seeing dogs, or other animals or kids getting killed in movies, just for shock and awe. I can deal with movies like LOTR or westerns and even Jaws, because it was the kind of times they were, but stuff like I am Legend or Fear (this is the movie that has me checking to see reviews to see if dogs die or not in the movie) It's one thing if it's like Marley and Me, but it's something altogether when it's like it was in Fear. I have yet to see I Am Legend, or even Life of Pi, because I just don't care to see the animals killed. Same with Noah. I'd love to see the movie, but I just can't. It'll upset me to much, so I'll just avoid it.

Edited by Warhorse