CJohn

Tuesday Numbers | Inside Out - 6.4M; Jurassic World - 4.8M; Terminator Genisys - 4M; Magic Mike XXL - 3.2M (Actuals Page 13)

Oh it's not? Hard to tell for me now, too many people seem to be messing about and posting numbers with no source.

Rth, Gopher and spatula are our avengers. They are the only ones with real sources.

sometimes i wonder if we're not too much of an elitist group at times , i just came back from watching magic mike xxl and the minions and both were great ,i had an awesome time at the cinema , both crowds were all about having fun 

magic mike xxl : sold out , its like a character study , its more about the strippers than the stripping but the stripping was damn fine ! got a lot of clapping at the end ...everyone was talking and smiling as we walked out , lots of ladies but also couples ! i think us ladies def enjoyed women being celebrated for having a good time admiring some fine display of abs exposition :wub: instead of being proper stay at home ladies 

then it was on to THE MINIOOOOOOOOOONS 

it was on from the logo of universal when the minions started humming crowd clapped and i join in , lots of laugh , i think we all came in expecting to have a good time and the movie didnt disappoint , the minions are the cutest little buggers since the gremlins , i want my own minion ,stuart is too cute !

sandra b was awesome as scarlet overkill and the end got a rousing applause , definition of a feel good movie ! can't imagine anyone hating on the minions , its impossible !!!

• Like 5