CJohn

Weekend Estimates: Minions - 115.2M; JW - 18.1M; Inside Out - 17.1M; Gallows - 10M; Self/Less - 5.4M; MMXXL - 9.6M; T5 - 13.7M

I've never seen Despicable Me so this is all alien to me.

I bet your reaction would be something like "yawwwwwwwwwwwwwww... really? this is it? lol". 

So JW isn't going to top TA total gross.

It's so going to crumbling it's way to top that. :lol:

So anyone here seen this Baahubali? I just spent some time researching it and watching the trailers and I'm very intrigued. It basically looks like a Hindi LOTR crossed with Avatar. Had no idea they made such epic films over there.

Does it?? :mellow:  Wow I'm so going to find a trailer right now. Wasn't that interested before.

I would find it hilarious if IO made exactly the same amount of money JW did outside JW's record setting opening week.

Right now, JW holds a $10.8 million lead.

Why would it be hilarious? Their numbers have always been close to each other since day 1.

I saw Minions, people are giving it way to much hate. Its by no means a great movie, but it's funny entertainment that's great for kids. I wouldn't see it again though, kind of like DM2. However I did really like the first DM.

• Like 3

Err...

Grim, what is happening?

Mexico need a draw to finish in the top 2 of the group, actually they can even lose to Trinidad but will go through on goal difference thanks to them hammering Cuba 6-0 unless they somehow allow a 8 goal swing to happen.

• Like 1