WrathOfHan

Weekend Estimates: Ant-Man 58.04 | Minions 50.24 | Trainwreck 30.24 | IO 11.66 | JW 11.36 (Page 88)

I hate Lebron... I really do but he seems like a nice guy and I don't see why he wouldn't be friends with a sports doctor who has worked with him on several occasions

Of course them being friends could be possible in real life. But if you see the movie it doesn't really work here. Hader seems like he doesn't even really like him. But just hangs out with him because he's Lebron. While Lebron is just a mindless goof in this movie. There's no connection between the two that would make it seem like a realistic friend ship. Going into the movie I thought it could work, but I don't think it did after seeing it.

• Like 1

Yeah that makes sense why they would know each other. But never explains why someone like Lebron would want to be such good friends with Hader character. They just make Lebron a goof and expect the audience to buy it. Heck Hader character doesn't even seem like he likes Lebron half the time. Maybe it just seems stupid to me, because I've heard so many stories about how Lebron really is and how he has this big entourage. So real life Lebron would never been friends with nerdy Hader.

I'm fairly certain this isn't a documentary on Lebron James.

He's playing a character.

This is kind of an absurd complaint.

• Like 6

I'm fairly certain this isn't a documentary on Lebron James.

He's playing a character.

This is kind of an absurd complaint.

It's not really a complaint. It just did work all that well for me. Plus he's a blah version of Lebron James.

Baumer isn't right about a lot of things so I'm just gonna assume he got lucky with this one

Minions 21.6

Ant Man 20.3

Trainwreck 11.7

JW 5.3

IO 5.1

GRAIN OF SALT PEOPLE GRAIN OF SALT

I hope those numbers stayed the same. Thanks as usual. :) Edited by BEEJAYGRAD11

not really, not sure it gets a direct sequel, maybe a teamup film

Seems like it's on course to do...

What it was expected to do.

Which...doesn't quite equal sequel. As long as Giant Man shows up in some movie, I'm ok.

We should just have IO and JW marry since they've been officially a couple for the last month. 

"Indominus and Joy, I now pronounce you Genetically Modified Hybrid and Emotion, you may kiss or eat the bride"  :lol:

• Like 2

As expected...

Minions 20.5

Ant-Man 19.7-20

TW 11-11.5

IO/JW 5

YAY BAUMER WAS WRONG

So that's a 40% increase for Minions - better than yesterday's estimates - should hopefully head to a 50+ million second weekend, around a 56% drop.

Edit: 42% increase for Minions 

Edited by MinaTakla
  • Like 1

Just throwing my two cents into the piracy thing; I think it's wrong and I'm the only one of my friends who doesn't do it. Although I will admit, if I'm at a friends house are they stream a movie online, I will watch said movie. And I have slipped up a few times, but I won't try and justify anything.

#mortdecai

• Like 1