Asyulus

Official Weekend Estimates |MI5 - 56M; Vacation - 14.9M; Ant-Man - 12.6M; Minions - 12.2M; Pixels - 10.4M; Trainwreck - 9.7M| Pg58

Looks like Ant-Man vs MI5 will be a close battle for domestic, kind of like Mad Max and San Andreas.

Anyone know the budget for MI5?

Deadline says the budget is around 150m. Dunno if that's accurate.

http://deadline.com/2015/07/mission-impossible-rogue-nation-vacation-tom-cruise-box-office-1201485683/

Edited by BoxOfficeZ
  • Like 2

I ignore people for a reason.

But you guys keep quoting them.

If you don't agree with Ethan's bait trolls, don't quote him every single time and waste your own time trying to refute idiocy.

Similarly Dynamix has questioned Rth and gopher what seems to be every single day and yet continues to request numbers.

But I shouldn't know this, since I've had them on ignore for weeks. Come on guys.

Remember Gopher said $5m for previews, which was way off.

So $20m would be inaccurate.

sorry kiddo but 5m is not way off(its just million too high). Plus predicting for previews which is just 5 hours with limited data is hard. This on the other had has enough data to predict trends. Gopher has been brilliant on predicting trends so far. So if he is saying its running behind Ant-Man, that trend is not assumption but RAW DATA.

If anything since gopher overestimated its previews and loved the movie he will overestimate it again.

• Like 1