Asyulus

Official Weekend Estimates |MI5 - 56M; Vacation - 14.9M; Ant-Man - 12.6M; Minions - 12.2M; Pixels - 10.4M; Trainwreck - 9.7M| Pg58

Horrible number

It's only 1:40pm on the west coast. Do we not remember all of the films with great WOM whose numbers kept going up and up throughout the evening. This will clear $20m today for sure IMO. Probably a good amount higher.

Edit: The target audience for this is bit older and there is less of a rush factor.

Edited by Clavius

Deadline is saying 18m

"Like a flame to dynamite, the good word-of-mouth is about to explode for Paramount/Skydance’s Mission: Impossible – Rogue Nation, thanks to those stellar reviews. Industry estimates are pegging the weekend opening in the high-$40Ms to $50M. Friday alone, with $4M in previews, is looking at $18M."

http://deadline.com/2015/07/mission-impossible-rogue-nation-vacation-box-office-1201488017/

Edited by a2k
  • Like 2

Maybe one of these days. I'm sure I'll watch the Dubai sequence again at some point.

Did a second viewing last night. It's all solid yet everything after Dubai is a letdown. Not just because it can't match that scene but the pace really falters. It'd still put it over 3.

• Like 1

It's gonna climb to 22-23m I reckon. Will have a tiny increase on Saturday, it can still beat AM's OW.

there's always that nice Saturday hold people seen to forget that usually Saturdays are when people go to the movies because of no work or school going on for some of them.