Asyulus

Not So Fantastic Weekend Thread | MI5 29.4, F4 26.2, Gift 12, Ricki 7, Shaun 4, Vac 9, AM 7.8

The Nerdpocalypse @ThoseNerds

At the Fantastic Four screening and Fox is passing out a survey to decide what to do with the franchise...that's not a good thing.

2:41pm - 8 Aug 15

You just can't make up this stuff.

Legendary movie.

:lol: 

choices

_sequel directed by Peyton Reed

_prequel starring Reg E Cathey

_stupid X-Men crossover

_same movie told in reverse

_reboot every 7 years

• Like 1

choices

_stupid X-Men crossover

_reboot every 7 years

Written by Nic Pizzolatto
  • Like 2

choices

_stupid X-Men crossover

_reboot every 7 years

I can see one of the option being Sell rights to Marvel or something. I like the same movie told in reverse idea. It would take out the worst final battle ever in the start and we could enjoy the rest peacefully. 

At the Fantastic Four screening and Fox is passing out a survey to decide what to do with the franchise...that's not a good thing.

Legendary movie.

Dead. Cremated. Scatter my ashes across the Atlantic.

Exactly.

If Trank wanted to make a Croneberg body horror sci fi movie, he should have worked out an original script and made that.

I don't even see how FF could work as a sci fi horror movie at all. I mean, yes, the team are horrified by their transformations and then what next? It seems that's the part that neither Trank nor the studio could figure out.

Someone mentioned he wanted ~ zombie transformation whatever?

Maybe he is an Earth-2149 fan? (Marvel)

Legendary movie.

#supportthesequel

I have no idea what I would support tbh. The movie was death. Keeping the same cast is impossible, they all will want to stay away. A crossover will probably not help F4 and hurt X-Men (and would have to be a soft reboot and still use the inter-dimensional travel stuff from this movie). Going back to Marvel isn't exactly what I want either because they would immediately use it instead of moving forward with more new heroes. A reboot in 7 years would be my choice tbh.

Edited by CJohn

I know nobody is talking about it nor really cares, but I feel bad for Shaun the Sheep. Film is getting some of the highest quality praise by critics, yet nobody is aware of its existence. Anyone know what its budget is?

Someone said the studio paid 1.2m for the distribution rights. It should be fine.

Even the Green Lanterns of the world have some poor souls defending them as films

With this one the defense is, at best, "it coulda been good under different circumstances"

Green Lantern has managed to put me in a position with a friend where I always have to defend Green Hornet. I mean, Hornet ain't that great, but to call it worse than Green Lantern is a bit cray cray to my opinion

Although I probably liked Hornet a good deal more than most on this site

• Like 2