Asyulus

Not So Fantastic Weekend Thread | MI5 29.4, F4 26.2, Gift 12, Ricki 7, Shaun 4, Vac 9, AM 7.8

Trainwreck isn't gonna reach 100M, is it? Goddammit I am gonna go on a True Detective gifs rampage that only Tele and WB can stop if TW doesn't reach 100M. 

So... Finally catching Paper Towns this weekend instead of Fantastic Four? Sounds damn good to me.

Even you waited this long? No wonder it crashed and burned

• Like 9

Even you waited this long? No wonder it crashed and burned

He didn't even saw in theaters his most waited movie of the year: Paul Blart 2. 

I mean, this is the same Ethan who doesn't go to the cinema to see the latest movie from the director he worships.

And this as well. 

I don't exactly blame him for skipping Tomorrowland. I saw people saying Fant4stic has like an hour of first act. Tomorrowland has like an hour and 45 minutes of it :rofl:

• Like 1

What are the odds that Rigue Nation repeats?

very likely, Rogue Nation could have a second weekend at about 25-30 million. Although I hope it does 35-40 million it's second weekend to bring up some momentum for how shitty this August has been so far.
  • Like 1

If a few months back someone told you that 'F4's dom total will be under Furious 7's od' or that 'JW's 3rd weekend could be over F4's dom total'...

edit: or 'F4 dom under IO ow'...or 'F4 dom under half of Minions ow'. one can go and on. Very baffling.

Edited by a2k

<10m OD coming up. Seeing theaters where matinees are even with/behind MI5.

EDIT: Remember this is super duper early and things could change every hour, but I'm reeeeaaalllyyy not optimistic.

That I really also try to get into the heads of a few posters here, I think at least some of them never did early calculations out of only (small) parts of the final numbers.

My fully respect for your energy... to do so

I promise I will do a Paul Blart/Tomorrowland double feature before the end of the year... I would've had seen them in theaters if I had my license and my own money.

Shit, I used to walk and steal money to see movies. GROW UP.

• Like 1

very likely, Rogue Nation could have a second weekend at about 25-30 million. Although I hope it does 35-40 million it's second weekend to bring up some momentum for how shitty this August has been so far.

That would be amazing. I will be very happy if this hits $30m regardless of the rank.

• Like 1