Gopher

Thursday #s: MI5 2.6, F4 1.4

MI5: 2.6

F4 1.4

Gift 980k 

Minions 925k

Ant-Man 915k

Don't look now but Ant-Man could be ahead of F4 dailies by Tuesday

I also have no data for this currently but I'd expect big big big things for Compton

Edited by Gopher
  • Like 16

F4 1.4

Ant-Man 915k

Don't look now but Ant-Man could be ahead of F4 dailies by Sunday

Challenge accepted:

Liberal Ant-Man projection from 915k Thursday-

Fri- 1.7(+80%)

Sat- 2.5(+50%)

Sun- 2.0(-20%)

Conservative F4 projection from 1.4 Thursday-

Fri- 2.1(+50%)

Sat- 3.0(+43%)

Sun- 2.0(-33%)

:P

MI5: 2.6

F4 1.4

Gift 980k 

Minions 925k

Ant-Man 915k

Don't look now but Ant-Man could be ahead of F4 dailies by Tuesday

I also have no data for this currently but I'd expect big big big things for Compton

even if you did Fight club rules(with the odd very slight bending)  on  previews for at least few more hours, Winding up in a hole can't did yourself out off, or winding up in Tartarus with a squeaky voice also not appealing :)

but yes compton will be big, esp WC

Edited by rthandhisMinions
  • Like 6

Any word on Vacation? And with Compton can you say if it's previews are higher or lower then let's say Ant-Man or MI5? I know you can't give exact numbers.

Edited by Mattrek Loves Del Toro

Any word on Vacation? And with Compton can you say if it's previews are higher or lower then let's say Ant-Man or MI5? I know you can't give exact numbers.

Im sure midnights will be bigger than Ant-Man and MI5....

• Like 2

Exactly. Compton should be quite frontloaded, at least over the weekend.

Well, with how little this August has to offer, it could pull off a 2.3x-2.5x in the end, even with a giant OW. 

Of course, anything $100 million+ DOM is a huge win for Universal - really just gravy  :P

Let's hope this stupid movie doesn't spawn any violence or shootings, especially in Ferguson MO, 10 Miles from where I work..

How is the movie stupid? As for the the rest of your post...you're not slick bkb

Edited by Moviefanatic

Universal’s “Straight Outta Compton” has launched impressively with $4.96 million at 2,264 Thursday night preview screenings in the U.S.

The first box office figures follow recent forecasts for a dominant opening weekend of more than $40 million.

The music biopic about the iconic rap group N.W.A has been generating strongest interest among African-American and Caucasian male audiences. The title is taken from the group’s debut album in 1988.