CJohn

Uncharted | February 18, 2022 | Trailer on Page 28!

On 2/23/2017 at 8:27 PM, Arlborn said:

I've never played this game, not even seen anything about it beyond pictures so I have a silly question: Is it supposed to be an Indiana clone of sorts?

75% yes, 25% no.

Drake is slightly scummier and the situations they get involved in normally involve the destruction of an entire city so, the scale is a bit wider.

• Like 1

I’m very happy with the script, and listen it was important that I got Amy Hennig’s approval, her and Nolan North, and what I’ve heard is the Naughty Dog guys are really happy with it. But who knows? That could be like Donald Trump hearing something; that may not be true at all.”

http://collider.com/joe-carnahan-uncharted-narc-tv-series-update/#frank-grillo-wheelman\

and then 

Well this movie is doomed when the developer( ?) tries to turn people against the movie like everyday. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Hermia said:

I’m very happy with the script, and listen it was important that I got Amy Hennig’s approval, her and Nolan North, and what I’ve heard is the Naughty Dog guys are really happy with it. But who knows? That could be like Donald Trump hearing something; that may not be true at all.”

http://collider.com/joe-carnahan-uncharted-narc-tv-series-update/#frank-grillo-wheelman\

and then 

Well this movie is doomed when the developer( ?) tries to turn people against the movie like everyday. 

Lmao 

On 2/23/2017 at 5:26 PM, RandomJC said:

Read the interview with the guy. He pretty much proves he doesn't know Drake or Indy.

Indiana let Marian stay captured so he could get the arc!

Indy was also an ephebophile statutory rapist (she was 15) - toned down from Lucas's first idea to make him a pedophile (Eleven!!!!!!!!!)

http://www.polygon.com/2015/8/3/9089181/indiana-jones-abusive-creep

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Hermia said:

:thinking:???

I like Joe Caranhan but goddamn, this isn't a good look. I don't really care about how fucking amazing and rated R your film is, but Uncharted ISN'T a rated r property. Never was, never should be. Glad to see that Shawn sees it the same way. 

I've never played this game, not even seen anything about it beyond pictures so I have a silly question: Is it supposed to be an Indiana clone of sorts?

Nathan Drake is a so called "ordinary guy" that is able to climb walls like Spider-Man and mow through dozens of men with a machine gun without flinching

29 minutes ago, That One Valerian said:

ugh.....he is such a baby face compared to the Nathan Drake in the videogames. Sony just being lazy and hiring their spiderman for another franchise. 

tom holland is perfect for spiderman but wrong for nathan drake. 

I hope this tanks hard. F u hollywood.

Edited by marveldcfox

4 minutes ago, marveldcfox said:

ugh.....he is such a baby face compared to the Nathan Drake in the videogames. Sony just being lazy and hiring their spiderman for another franchise. 

tom holland is perfect for spiderman but wrong for nathan drake. 

I hope this tanks hard. F u hollywood.

Holland is attaching to star in Uncharted, in what will be redrafted as a prequel to the treasure hunting action story line in the Naughty Dog video game for PlayStation

Next time, might want to read the full article and realize it's a prequel, so it makes sense to cast a younger actor.

• Like 2

Indiana Jones meets National Treasure meets a college study abroad trip.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, That One Valerian said:

Next time, might want to read the full article and realize it's a prequel, so it makes sense to cast a younger actor.

hmm, that makes sense then. Also it is a good idea not to just adapt one of the games storylines since they already feel like movies anyway.

1 minute ago, That One Valerian said:

And that's supposed to be a good thing? WTF...this is getting worse. A prequel featuring baby face tom...who the fuck greenlit this shit? Let me guess....rothman...creatively bankrupt person.

No one wants to see a prequel...it's like making a whole movie of Caps life before the serum. Utterly boring.

This could have been the new indiana jones type franchise with a lead actor who has charisma and manly looks. But nah..trying to appeal to spiderman fans and tweens.