WrathOfHan

Weekend Estimates (pg31): The Martian 37 | HT2 20.3 | Pan 15.5 | Intern 8.66 | Sicario 7.35 | The Walk 3.65 | Steve Jobs 521k

I actually liked the Jamie Foxx stuff at the start. shit was cracking me up. not sure if in an unintentional way. But like when he becomes electro he gets that one big scene in times square about how he's not gonna be ignored anymore but then the movie COMPLETELY ignores him for the remainder. lmao.

• Like 1

TASM2 has a scene where Jamie Foxx uses his super electric powers in order to become an evil dubstep DJ that fights Spider-Man through the power of techno. The climax also features two randomly inserted subplots involving a crashing plane and Sally Field's inconsequential job as a nurse, neither of which have zero lead up OR pay off. There's alot of boring, forgettablely mediocre blockbusters that I've seen, so I gotta thank TASM2 for being memorably, hilariously bad.

• Like 3

that part where sally field is all crying and yelling and emotional like it's gonna be her oscar clip and shit... if she had ONE SCENE with jamie foxx or dane dehaan she'd know not to try that hard.

I remember feeling really uncomfortable watching that scene.

Hotel Transylvania 2 is going to be majorly leggy by the looks of it

Sony’s Hotel Transylvania 2 is still doing the monster mash with a projected $6.3M on Friday and a near $29M eye boggling third weekend, just 13% off from last weekend.

• Like 1

Sony’s Hotel Transylvania 2 is still doing the monster mash with a projected $6.3M on Friday and a near $29M eye boggling third weekend, just 13% off from last weekend.

Really? That requires an insane Saturday.

Edited by WrathOfHan

Sony’s Hotel Transylvania 2 is still doing the monster mash with a projected $6.3M on Friday and a near $29M eye boggling third weekend, just 13% off from last weekend.

Yet another animated movie that nobody executed to outgross Dragon 2?

• Like 2