WrathOfHan

Weekend Estimates (pg31): The Martian 37 | HT2 20.3 | Pan 15.5 | Intern 8.66 | Sicario 7.35 | The Walk 3.65 | Steve Jobs 521k

Tron 3 should have happened.

Garrett Hedlund was a void in Tron Legacy. I didn't hate him, I just nothinged him so much that I cannot remember one thing about his performance. (All I recall in terms of the cast's performances are CGI Jeff Bridges, Totally-Not-The-Dude Real Jeff Bridges, and Michael Sheen. And the fact that Cillian Murphy shows up as David Warner Jr. for no damn reason.)

One of the reasons I wasn't really that bummed about it being cancelled is because it was just going to be another go-around in that oppressively grimdark world with Garrett Hedlund.

Edited by TServo2049
  • Like 2

Tron 3 should have happened.

The Disney live-action output through 2020 seems like it is limited to fairy tale adaptations (Cruella, Tinkerbell, Dumbo, Mulan, BATB), no room for Tron 3 on the schedule till 2021 at the earliest.

• Like 1

It's used time to time, definitley the least used new one though. It probably goes Kitsch>Apocalypse>WHATanabe=OhMyGod>redcapes>sarah>qotd

QOTD should never be removed. It is the original, without QOTD there would be none of the others.

• Like 5

Oh god, I SO HOPE they have that classic bomb movie "Hold on folks, here comes the sequel" ending ala Eragon, Green Lantern etc.

At the end of League of Extraordinary Gentlemen when it hints that sean connery might not be dead my dad was LEGIT pumped.

I zoned out for a solid hour of tron legacy. what a boring fucking movie. its defenders are embarrassing. at least give evil bridges a dumb accent or something.

Whoa, Tron Legacy has defenders? From the beardo league, I presume?

I zoned out for a solid hour of tron legacy. what a boring fucking movie. its defenders are embarrassing. at least give evil bridges a dumb accent or something.

The only thing I remember about that movie is CG Bridges, and the message before the movie saying not all the movie is in 3D.

I've only ever seen that happen with Tron Legacy and Spy Kids 3D

That was before my time so I didn't know. I never see it used though.

You missed the Dane DeHaan appreciation numbers thread where the smiley was first seen, it got way out of hand (not as out of hand as the Fassmember appreciation thread).

• Like 2

The only thing I remember about that movie is CG Bridges, and the message before the movie saying not all the movie is in 3D.

I've only ever seen that happen with Tron Legacy and Spy Kids 3D

Similar to the message before the Wizard of Oz.

"Not all of this feature presentation is in black and white".