kayumanggi

FINDING DORY | 542.3 M overseas ● 1028.6 M worldwide

A Toy Story 2 - Toy Story 3 increase would give an OS total of 938m. And I don't see any reason to rule out such an increase. This one is the sequel to an even more loved and much much widely seen, known and popular movie (nemo even holds the record for the highest selling DVD title of all time).

A Toy Story 2 - Toy Story 3 increase would give an OS total of 938m. And I don't see any reason to rule out such an increase. This one is the sequel to an even more loved and much much widely seen, known and popular movie (nemo even holds the record for the highest selling DVD title of all time).

How many DVD's were sold?

Finding Nemo holds the record for DVD only, the record for combined sales (DVD + BR + Digital) is held by Frozen.

For my dear Nemo Lovers (and obviously for Frozen haters), this isn't because Frozen is more successful than FN: the reason is that many people have purchased more than one version of the movie, to watch it in different devices.

• Like 2

Very strange decision by Disney to release this in the UAE in the month of Ramadan, which is a regional religious month that has the lowest annual moviegoing in the whole year.

The UAE isn't a huge market anyways but Minions made $5 million here and even KFP3 made $3.6 million. ICE AGE 5 will get an August release so am not sure why Dory didn't wait for July..

Unless they wanna stay away from Pets. Sounds very weird they slotted it for such a slow month.

Edited by MinaTakla

4 hours ago, Fullbuster said:

In France FD will be available for free in 6 malls, mainly in Paris. The goal is to get more people for the sales in these malls, a 1-month period when many things have lowered prices.

The fuck? Disney has to be getting a big payout from that.

18 hours ago, Mojoguy said:

Hopefully this will be under Frozen WW.

So no other animated movie after that will top Frozen?........lol, give me a break. :lol::rofl: 

What about Moana? Despicable Me 3? The Incredibles 2?

You're just saying that because you love that movie so much....and don't want anything to top it. Now i know why you're called "Mojoguy." :ohmygod:

Something will top Frozen. It may not be this.....but something will in the future.....count on it.

Edited by MrFanaticGuy34
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, Mojoguy said:

Hopefully this will be under Frozen WW.

:ohmyzod: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dory HAS to become the biggest animated film of all time WW. Obviously I won't complain about $1B, but seriously? I'll admit that ER will make it tough but that's what Zootopia made. It HAS to out-gross Zootopia. In EVERY. SINLGE. COUNTRY. NO. EXCUSES.