kayumanggi

mother! | 09.15.17 | Paramount | Darren Aronofsky, Jennifer Lawrence | Razzie Awards frontrunner

Just now, Cochofles said:

I know!!! I was just pleasantly surprised at the RT score so far, and BAM!

Spoiled. :P

Oh, well...no more mother! reviews for me. 

I know what you mean.  Don't know why they do that.  It's sad that is happens though, but glad it didn't ruin any of the big stuff at least

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, 75livesinDerry said:

I know what you mean.  Don't know why they do that.  It's sad that is happens though, but glad it didn't ruin any of the big stuff at least

The worst part is that I didn't have to go into the actual review to be spoiled. It's right there in the blurb they use for this particular reviewer on the RT mother!  page.

You'd think that they would be more careful with choosing unspoilery stuff for those blurbs. :ohmyzod:

• Like 2
  • Astonished 1

Just now, Cochofles said:

The worst part is that I didn't have to go into the actual review to be spoiled. It's right there in the blurb they use for this particular reviewer on the RT mother!  page.

You'd think that they would be more careful with choosing unspoilery stuff for those blurbs. :ohmyzod:

really?  yeah that's even more ridiculous than I thought

• Like 1

Just now, Scubasteve716 said:

Is there any actor out there who has a better track record than Domhnall Gleeson? The man can pick his projects

Is in a really hot streak:

http://www.metacritic.com/person/domhnall-gleeson?filter-options=movies

John C Reilly has a good one also imo:

http://www.metacritic.com/person/john-c-reilly?filter-options=movies

Lobster, Guardians of the Galaxy, Carnage, Step brothers, Gang of New York, Aviator, Boogie Nights, Magnola, etc.. PTA and Scorcese collaboration will help that.

• Like 1

It is normal for that number of most talked about movie, the period ended up the 3rd before any public / non full nda premiere of Venice. It should pick up and get a bit closer to American Assassin in the next period for the new conversation numbers.

It had a big day the 6th conversation wise:

http://pro.boxoffice.com/twitter/today/

Will have about 10 time more tweets than is usual days according to this.

• Like 1

Was forced to see the trailer in front of something else but not reading any reviews or anything for this. I don't know what it's about and don't want to.

Looks like we're going to get two strong horror movies this month!

Black Swan is one of my favorite horror movies of the last decade (and I would consider it that). Some truly unsettling imagery that puts most jump scare horror to shame