kayumanggi

mother! | 09.15.17 | Paramount | Darren Aronofsky, Jennifer Lawrence | Razzie Awards frontrunner

I saved a kid at work from this movie :lol:

The standee they sent us is horribly balanced, and unnoticed some 6 year old standing next to it while his mum was in like for popcorn, and the standee just started wobbling and then it just fell over, but I like somehow bolted over there before it fell right on top of him :/

edit: damn I didn't realize autocorrect completely made me look like an idiot with my spelling until now

Edited by DAJK
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, DAJK said:

The standee they sent us is horribly balanced, and unnoticed some 6 year old standing next to it while his mum was in like for popcorn, and the standee just started wobbling and then it just fell over, but I like somehow bolted over there before it fell right on top of him :/

First they release that terrible trailer, and now the standees are trying to kill people. Wow

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, DAJK said:

:bravo::rofl:

9 hours ago, trifle said:

http://pro.boxoffice.com/long-range-forecast-thor-ragnarok-bad-moms-christmas/                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     9/15/2017

anyhow they say 11.5M opening 38.4 DOM total.

Which would be great on a $13M budget!  But I hope it goes for more.

mother! $11,200,000 7% $38,400,000 7%

that wouldnt be great at all given all the hype it has. sometimes budget vs box office numbers shouldnt be made to qualify a movie as a success.

1 minute ago, MrGamer2558 said:

Aw, you're still in the denial stage. You'll get to acceptance soon. 

It really wasn't.  It made back a lot of its budget from foreign presales and although it didn't blow up in China, it did fine enough.  It won't profit, but it's not a huge money loser either.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

It really wasn't.  It made back a lot of its budget from foreign presales and although it didn't blow up in China, it did fine enough.  It won't profit, but it's not a huge money loser either.

Adding up the totals, it made as much as John Carter did worldwide. A bomb is still a bomb.

Edited by MrGamer2558