kayumanggi

mother! | 09.15.17 | Paramount | Darren Aronofsky, Jennifer Lawrence | Razzie Awards frontrunner

Just now, pepper83 said:

LOL. I will never understand why so many people hate JLaw. They're all acting like she litereally killed all of their family members.

they are reasons not to like her, but I agree with that that it goes way too far a lot of the times.  Besides if someone doesn't like  her, why follow her and her movies? :P 

• Like 1

And here I thought early reactions would clear things up a bit.....

4 hours ago, WrathOfHan said:

THR liked it, but beware their review is a tad spoilery. They're positive on its box office prospects, too.

Thanks for the spoiler warning.

Starting to get some very strong reviews. Playlist. Evening Standard. Deadline. Collider was even positive. As to some of the reactions, the main point is that it elicits very strong reactions. By design. I imagine that if you showed Straw Dogs or Clockwork or The Shining at a festival some people would freak as well.   

Edited by straggler
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, WeneedtotalkaboutKevin said:

As far as I know, Darren Aronofsky and Jennifer Lawrence seem to be dating. Right?

Yes. I mean, I don't have knowledge of their current status, but as of her Vogue interview in June they were.

Edited by trifle
  • Like 1

35 minutes ago, WeneedtotalkaboutKevin said:

As far as I know, Darren Aronofsky and Jennifer Lawrence seem to be dating. Right?

20 minutes ago, TalismanRing said:

And people thought pairing her with Bardem was creepy. :ph34r:

apparently at the photo call press conference Michelle said, "I have an attraction for dark directors",

and Jen said, "So do I!"

So there's your answer...

Given the divided reactions, I'm going to enjoy this RT score while I can:

• Like 1