WrathOfHan

Official Weekend Estimates: Goosebumps - 23.5M; The Martian - 21.5M; Bridge of Spies - 15.4M; Crimson Peak - 12.9M (Page 1)

Forget Crimson Peak and Bridge of Spies. Go see Steve Jobs. Holy shit it's amazing. 

I read the script last week and I felt intimidated by Sorkin (first time reading his work) and by the length (nearly 180 pages) but I tore through it. It's all talk but it's so engrossing. His writing doesn't call attention to itself. He makes it look effortless. 

• Like 1

I read the script last week and I felt intimidated by Sorkin (first time reading his work) and by the length (nearly 180 pages) but I tore through it. It's all talk but it's so engrossing. His writing doesn't call attention to itself. He makes it look effortless. 

Haven't actually read his scripts, but every time I see a film written by him I'm inspired and intimidated in equal measure. At once I'm prodded to go write something great and disenfranchised at the fact that I'm not currently anywhere near his level. 

yes for Goosebumps, liked it a lot,. Hope it will have good legs.

Solid for BOS. I didn't think it would get Captain Phillips numbers because that one had a more 'suspense" hook and BOS does not have one. It's not an action movie and involves a lot of talk. I'm hoping for good legs though and maybe have 70-80M domestic

People take Faraci's Star Wars statement a bit out of context.

Caring about context? On THIS forum?

Pretty sure the only people who care enough to regularly get mad as fuck over Faraci are us, GamerGaters and LexG.

When you're agreeing with 'Gaters, you know you're doing something wrong.

• Like 2