Dementeleus

Fanboy Wars Thread: Personal Attacks not allowed | With Digital Fur Technology

7 minutes ago, RandomJC said:

I love her, unlike most of the world, but that doesn't mean Thor 2 isn't weak. ;)

I love her too and Thor 2 was way more fun than that bore that came first! I loved how it didn't seem to take itself seriously.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, robertman2 said:

Dude, he is gonna get so pissed off that you compared him to a Trump supporter. He's a total Hillary loon

I'm from another country, dude. I couldn't care less about Politics in America. The reason I'm shocked about the possibility of you guys electing Donald Trump is that jokes like him never get more than 2% of the vote here. It kinda makes us think better about our own people, thanks for that.

11 minutes ago, Napoleon said:

I'm from another country, dude. I couldn't care less about Politics in America. The reason I'm shocked about the possibility of you guys electing Donald Trump is that jokes like him never get more than 2% of the vote here. It kinda makes us think better about our own people, thanks for that.

Our politicians are shit too though. All of them. Come on, it's not even in doubt.

:sadben:

TIH had scenes in Brazil, I'll always remember it for that lol

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, THE PHENOMENAL BKB said:

THOR RAGNAROK Though, is going to be nothing short of AWESOME, especially with Jeff Goldblum part of the Cast and, well, The HULK with elements of PLANET HULK thrown in there.. I can't see this failing by a long shot...

I can see it easily crushing the JL movie.

• Like 5

21 hours ago, DamienRoc said:

Marvel's on a...

*counts*

Seven mediocre film streak, I think. Or nine, I suppose.

You're oh so wrong about that but the DCEU would aspire to mediocre at this point. 

Their films have been hot garbage and a squandering of great IP, and that's even giving them a pass by everyone ignoring that they were trying to make Green Lantern  the start of their universe.

Edited by TalismanRing
  • Like 5

7 minutes ago, lupinw45 said:

:lol:

You may laugh but there were many who didn't think Civil War would outgross Batman v Superman. "They have a six week headstart with no competition", "Batman v Superman is something new", etc. They were all kinds of reasons but Civil War managed to pass their worldwide gross in about a month. Also a good deal of the reviews frankly said it was Batman v Superman just better executed as a film.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Haley Ross said:

You may laugh but there were many who didn't think Civil War would outgross Batman v Superman. "They have a six week headstart with no competition", "Batman v Superman is something new", etc. They were all kinds of reasons but Civil War managed to pass their worldwide gross in about a month. Also a good deal of the reviews frankly said it was Batman v Superman just better executed as a film.

We shouldn't even mention Civil War what about Deadpool and GoTG domestic gross being ahead of a movie with Batman and Superman in it?

• Like 5

5 hours ago, TalismanRing said:

You're oh so wrong about that but the DCEU would aspire to mediocre at this point. 

Their films have been hot garbage and a squandering of great IP, and that's even giving them a pass by everyone ignoring that they were trying to make Green Lantern  the start of their universe.

I don't blame people, I happily ignore Green Lantern if given the chance too. Unless you're Ethan of course.

For me, DCEU so far has 2 mediocre (MOS, SS) and one bad movie. But hey, they're now on an upward trajectory! Maybe (hopefully) Wonder Woman will be a home-run quality-wise. 

10 hours ago, FilmBuff said:

7 mediocre film streak? Who the heck are you to do decide that? Laughing at this fool who thinks his opinion is all high and mighty. 

Youre not.

I completely disagree with him but to be fair that's just his opinion, you know. As long as he understands people can have different opinions than him it' all good. The problem comes when people can't seem to understand that their opinion isn't a fact, as some people here seem to do. :ph34r:

I'll rephrase your sentence to illustrate my point:

3 bad film streak? Who the heck are you to do decide that? Laughing at this fool who thinks his opinion is all high and mighty. 

Youre not.

;)