Dementeleus

Fanboy Wars Thread: Personal Attacks not allowed | With Digital Fur Technology

On 10/12/2016 at 9:15 PM, Haley Ross said:

I refuse not to believe it given what WB released this year. 

Well there is also the angle that they are due to make a good movie.   No way they all can suck.    Even the lack of acting skill by the lead can be overcome.  Keanu Reeves has made some good movies.

Captain America : Civil War is one of the balsiest blockbuster released by Hollywood in recent years.

Yup, you read me right, think about it, if it s too much of an effort and you' ll see the light.

Star Wars Force Awakens was the most extraordinary fanboy pandering movie in the history of celluloid.

There was almost no humans behind the making of the movie, just algorythms doing the brilliant work.

23 minutes ago, The Futurist said:

Captain America : Civil War is one of the balsiest blockbuster released by Hollywood in recent years.

Yup, you read me right, think about it, if it s too much of an effort and you' ll see the light.

Star Wars Force Awakens was the most extraordinary fanboy pandering movie in the history of celluloid.

There was almost no humans behind the making of the movie, just algorythms doing the brilliant work.

And X-Man Apocalypse is one of the most underrated superhero movies ever simply because of when it came.

I can do that too.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Harpospoke said:

Well there is also the angle that they are due to make a good movie.   No way they all can suck.    Even the lack of acting skill by the lead can be overcome.  Keanu Reeves has made some good movies.

Nevertheless I don't trust WB to try to make a good movie. Even less now that they made so much money off a bad movie. 

http://www.diamondcomics.com/Home/1/1/3/597?articleID=109441

Another month with DC dominating comic book sales. 43.45% of sales vs Marvels 30%. We are now five months since the Rebirth.

2016 has been a huge year for the company. The 2 movies were fantastic, made lots of money on theaters and home video (SS yet to be released on HV but guaranteed to perform huge too at this point) and successfully launched a franchise that will provide 2 or 3 movies a year for some time.

The TV arm continues to expand with 5 successful shows and more to come. The games are very popular. And I guess after all that, the merchandising and toy sales are also through the roof.

To think many believed DC was dead after the negative reviews from some rapist critics... :D This ended up being a fantastic year for our company.

1 minute ago, Napoleon said:

Another month with DC dominating comic book sales. 43.45% of sales vs Marvels 30%. We are now five months since the Rebirth.

2016 has been a huge year for the company. The 2 movies were fantastic, made lots of money on theaters and home video (SS yet to be released on HV but guaranteed to perform huge too at this point) and successfully launched a franchise that will provide 2 or 3 movies a year for some time.

The TV arm continues to expand with 5 successful shows and more to come. The games are very popular. And I guess after all that, the merchandising and toy sales are also through the roof.

To think many believed DC was dead after the negative reviews from some rapist critics... :D This ended up being a fantastic year for our company.

You're talking about Feraci, aren't you?

Oh God :rofl:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Napoleon said:

Calling all the critics who rightfully slammed BvS rapists? How classy

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Napoleon said:

Seek help. Immediately. 

• Like 5

49 minutes ago, Napoleon said:

tumblr_odsz8utFvf1sybyd5o1_500.gif

• Like 7

56 minutes ago, Napoleon said:

I seriously love you :lol:

• Like 2

Crazy how some people are not able to disagree without being disrespectful to the other person. 

Moving on, I have to admit I was wrong about Supergirl. I really liked their version of Superman, the premiere was fun and I'm excited for the next episode.

• Like 3

On 10/14/2016 at 4:41 PM, Napoleon said:

People love DC characters but dont like the DC film universe. 

Sure it has large box office but really that is not a measure for quality. 

Edited by Lordmandeep
  • Like 2

On 10/14/2016 at 7:31 AM, The Futurist said:

Captain America : Civil War is one of the ballsiest blockbusters released by Hollywood in recent years.

sis, i think u mean mockingjay part 2

tumblr_inline_oey3iwn7hQ1t69cvi_500.gif

7 hours ago, Lordmandeep said:

People love DC characters but dont like the DC film universe. 

Sure it has large box office but really that is not a measure for quality. 

That's why DC is dead as far as their cinematic universe is concerned. No matter how much money they make, the moment quality became secondary and/or worse a liability to them, they're done.

• Like 2