Dementeleus

Fanboy Wars Thread: Personal Attacks not allowed | With Digital Fur Technology

3 minutes ago, robertman2 said:

I'm just kidding around. DC definitely isn't dead. But it is in danger if they don't start improving

I know you were kidding, don't worry lol

And honestly? I don't know man, I liked all their movies so far to varying degrees. I think their biggest dropped ball so far was not releasing the ultimate cut of BVS as the theatrical cut. I do understand the reason they are divisive though, let's hope the next ones aren't nearly as devisive. I got big hopes for WW in that regard.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Arlborn said:

I know you were kidding, don't worry lol

And honestly? I don't know man, I liked all their movies so far to varying degrees. I think their biggest dropped ball so far was not releasing the ultimate cut of BVS as the theatrical cut. I do understand the reason they are divisive though, let's hope the next ones aren't nearly as devisive. I got big hopes for WW in that regard.

I hope Wonder Woman succeeds. I WANT it to succeed. But I honestly don't know ifthey can. BvS was such a disappointment to me..

Also, I was serious about a Colonial Corp movie. Be better than a Green Lantern movie

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Lordmandeep said:

People love DC characters but dont like the DC film universe. 

Sure it has large box office but really that is not a measure for quality. 

OPINIONS!!!!

4 hours ago, Haley Ross said:

That's why DC is dead as far as their cinematic universe is concerned. No matter how much money they make, the moment quality became secondary and/or worse a liability to them, they're done.

every post you make is more pathetic than the other. Seriously stop posting. We get it you hate DCEU we heard you the first 1000 times. Now give it a freakin rest. Because there is plenty that love it.

2 hours ago, DMan7 said:

When people are embracing this 

Tyler.jpg

More than this

henry-cavill-superman-wallpaper-wallpape

Then you know they've fucked up things badly on the big screen with Superman

What are you babbling about. Dont you get that MoS is an ORIGIN story about an Alien trying to fit into earth and its people. An alien like this can't come to Earth just being accepted right away not in these times with so much doubt in people now with terror ect. A trust has to be earned. And its now happened in BvS with the sacrifice. Now the ongoing character of DCEU superman is at the time where the Donner films and Supergirl character is. He has the trust, he is accepted by the people of Earth. No longer the burden on his shoulder about is he doing the right thing anymore. Now he know he has the poeople of Earths full support. He is the savior of Earth for them now after BvS.

Edited by mredman

Not sure about people embracing the TV Superman more than the DCEU version. The Supergirl episode was watched by 3 million people. Of that amount, we don't know how many people really loved it. But Man Of Steel sold almost 6 million units of Blu-ray and DVD in America, and that's not the amount of people who simply watched the movie, that's the people who loved the movie enough to buy it.

And the Supergirl TV show is even less popular outside of America. There is just no way this TV Superman was more embraced than the DCEU Superman, because the audience reach of the show is very tiny compared to the movies. Unless you choose to use a random sample of people like your friends or your family or your cats and ignore the rest of the world population, if that somehow makes sense to you.

• Like 2

Why Star Wars isn't classified as

SUPERHERO ?

A Jedi is more of a superhero than Batman & Iron Man or Star Lord who only have armors and no actual super power.

So Star Wars is actually :

YA

&

Superhero

Please, deal with it, Star Wars nation.

8 minutes ago, The Futurist said:

Why Star Wars isn't classified as

SUPERHERO ?

A Jedi is more of a superhero than Batman & Iron Man or Star Lord who only have armors and no actual super power.

So Star Wars is actually :

YA

&

Superhero

Please, deal with it, Star Wars nation.

That's like claiming The Hobbit is a Superhero movie because Gandalf can use magic.