Dementeleus

Fanboy Wars Thread: Personal Attacks not allowed | With Digital Fur Technology

1 hour ago, IronJimbo said:

I haven't been paying attention to this synder cut drama but I have watched MoS, BvS, JL and the Avengers 1&2.

It is not universally agreeable that Justice League reeked of Joss Wheldon? Some terrible action sequences, horrible cinematography and an arm full of quips.

Behold the trailer from March 2017 before Whedon shot one frame

As said there wasn't any final cut and nor could there be a Snyder cut unless WB probably spent tens of millions more to make one.  If they wanted to do that they'd have just kept Snyder and kept the re-writes and re-shoots to a minimum.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, TalismanRing said:

Behold the trailer from March 2017 before Whedon shot one frame

As said there wasn't any final cut and nor could there be a Snyder cut unless WB probably spent tens of millions more to make one.  If they wanted to do that they'd have just kept Snyder and kept the re-writes and re-shoots to a minimum.

There is a good film in there somewhere.

2 hours ago, MCKillswitch123 said:

Yes, Justice League did have Joss Whedonisms all over it. That's not the problem.

The problem is that they are asking for a cut that wasn't released because, well, it doesn't exist. Snyder wasn't fired from the movie because WB saw the cut and they wanted to Suicide Squad the shit out of it; he left due to a horrible tragedy in the middle or near the end of production, and he didn't even have the film finished at that point. If these people want to see "the Snyder cut", what they will get is an incomplete film with parts of the movie straight up missing, as well as unfinished CGI, because Snyder hadn't either completed them, or he straight up hadn't shot them yet (that's where Whedon was going to step in, to complete Snyder's stuff at 1st... he then added his own flavor through the reshoots later).

Besides even if they could get Snyder back, would he want to return? I mean the death of his daughter obviously had an effect on him, perhaps he wouldn’t want to go back due to heartache on set.

Also didn’t Snyder choose Whedon and keeping the original date. I’m curious

• Like 1

1 hour ago, YourMother the Edgelord said:

Besides even if they could get Snyder back, would he want to return? I mean the death of his daughter obviously had an effect on him, perhaps he wouldn’t want to go back due to heartache on set.

Also didn’t Snyder choose Whedon and keeping the original date. I’m curious

WB offered to push back the release date but the Snyders said no,

1 hour ago, IronJimbo said:

It is a so common comportment pass a certain age when the frontal lobe in charge in controlling yourself/social cue goes start to get away, mean probably nothing.