Dementeleus

Fanboy Wars Thread: Personal Attacks not allowed | With Digital Fur Technology

1 hour ago, ChipMunky said:

Someone in the Aquaman thread said The Incredible Hulk didn't have bad VFX.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

It was me, and what I said was I don't remember it having bad VFX. It's been a while since I've seen it. But VFX didn't stand out to me like a significant problem with the film. Are you sure you're not mistaken it for Ang Lee's Hulk? Now that was awful in every aspect.

3 minutes ago, Napoleon said:

It was me, and what I said was I don't remember it having bad VFX. It's been a while since I've seen it. But VFX didn't stand out to me like a significant problem with the film. Are you sure you're not mistaken it for Ang Lee's Hulk? Now that was awful in every aspect.

BogusHarshCreature-size_restricted.gif

tumblr_nh04qm8UaD1r04g55o1_500.gif

Its just terrible.

18 minutes ago, Napoleon said:

Ang Lee's Hulk has far superior VFX. 

TIH has some of the worst final fight VFX I've seen in the last 10 years.

• Haha 1
  • Knock It Off 1

9 minutes ago, Ipickthiswhiterose said:

As a humble impartial observer surfing by with little in the game, I have literally no idea what is meant to be wrong with those Hulk images.

If that means anything to anyone.

The CGI is very much outdated. The movements, facial expressions and the overall look make the Hulk seem like a cartoon character in a live-action environment. Its aged worse than even Ang Lees Hulk, which had quite impressive effects at the time (2003).

Side-by-side: (Inredible Hulk and Hulk from Avengers (2012)

498225bb_15f1xrp_by_mr_pepsi_and_pizza-d    giphy.gif

Edited by Brainbug

xweOsSS.gif

Mvh1Un6.gif

Funny how the two greatest couples at the movies these days are at risk of not returning to the big screen and finishing their love story.

Imagine watching these movies and not fall in love with them, I can't relate. When did people became so heartless? SMH

Edited by Napoleon
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Rebeccas said:

The Norton Hulk looks fine, it just doesn't have as much personality as Ruffalo's Hulk which did a lot more facial performance capture.

I think that was the main problem. Ruffalo’s Hulk was funnier and honestly, in 2012 standards, had great CGI. Norton’s Hulk was just a more serious “me big monster me mad” take on the character, with noticeable CGI in the final battle.

So many CGi experts at BOT, we are truly bessed by so much expertise.

Should I give you the Emails of

ILM

MPC

Dneg

Framestore

Scanline Vfx

Weta Digital

Digital Domain

Sony Pictues ImageWorks

Cinesite

Image Engine

Method Studios

Illoura

Rodéo

Trixter

Luma 

Atomic Fiction

Pixomondo

Rising Sun Pictures

Animal Logic

Mr X

Lola

They are awaiting for you.

Edited by The Futurist
  • Haha 2

9 hours ago, Krissykins said:

Is Avengers Infinity War getting a special VFX nomination for Mark-Ruffallo-head-in-hulkbuster?

:hahaha:

The fact that it’s even being shortlisted with that, is a scream lol 

Considering Justice League was shortlisted last year, BP and Infinity War shouldn't even be questioned for making the shortlist this year.