Dementeleus

Fanboy Wars Thread: Personal Attacks not allowed | With Digital Fur Technology

Its a good thing that they are not rushing FF and Xmen but man, talk about being late to the party...Even Tom Holland will be close to retirement by the time they are ready... 

46 minutes ago, Hades said:

Its a good thing that they are not rushing FF and Xmen but man, talk about being late to the party...Even Tom Holland will be close to retirement by the time they are ready... 

I honestly don't know what people were expecting. They've already had things planned out for a while. X-Men could probably use a break anyway.

Repeatedly for 6 months 

DC fans cried Shazam is the real Captain Marvel, Brie Larson not my Captain Marvel. 

Body shamed Brie Larson. Called her names. Took her comments out of context just to prove their agenda. 

Hell I know many DC fans who were saying SHAZAM WILL EARN MORE AT BPX OFFICE THAN CAPTAIN MARVEL 

I am so happy that unlike other actresses who leaves social media after this much craziness. But Brie Larson stayed on social media and never listened to this trolls. 

And, today Brie Larson is the Queen. 

She got lot of praise from many Avengers also for speaking for Representation and diversity. She is fantastic. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Darth Lehnsherr said:

http://collider.com/marvel-movies-after-avengers-endgame

Feige noted that confirming Marvel’s mere presence at San Diego Comic-Con, which runs from July 18-21, would count as an Endgame spoiler. “I don’t wanna be annoying, but I think it … In a certain way, that is also sort of a post-Endgame spoiler,” Feige said

Whether X-Men or Fantastic Four reboots will have to start from scratch?

Looks like I'm taking a break from the MCU then

Imagine going from Tony, Steve and Thor to Captain Bland, T'challa and Tony's sidekick? Yikes

1 minute ago, DlAMONDZ said:

Imagine going from Tony, Steve and Thor to Captain Bland, T'challa and Tony's sidekick? Yikes

Black Panther 2, CM 2, DS 2, SM 3, omg so horrible.

Hopefully now the Flash wont be a raging dumpster fire and Gunn will help to keep SS 2 from sucking. WW 1984 should be legit as well as Aquaman 2. 

14 minutes ago, DlAMONDZ said:

Yeah...In 5 years time Captain Bland..Iron boy...Black Panther..Doc Strange would have completed their trilogies...Wonder who Xmen and FF will interact with...:thinking: Maybe its for the best

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, cdsacken said:

Black Panther 2, CM 2, DS 2, SM 3, omg so horrible.

Hopefully now the Flash wont be a raging dumpster fire and Gunn will help to keep SS 2 from sucking. WW 1984 should be legit as well as Aquaman 2. 

I'm talking about the characters

I was hoping they'd introduce the X-Men and F4 sooner rather than later because none of the new faces are doing it for me

3 minutes ago, Hades said:

Yeah...In 5 years time Captain Bland..Iron boy...Black Panther..Doc Strange would have completed their trilogies...Wonder who Xmen and FF will interact with...:thinking: Maybe its for the best

They are far better than most of the DC characters. 😊😊😊

Understood. I seriously doubt that happens because they are working so well. I want X-Men and FF4 as well but waiting 4-5 Years might make them better. They need to avoid rushing those and avoid crappy versions like we've seen in the past.

DC fans can't be more hypocrite.. 

When she criticise Marvel.. DC fans Grace Randolph is the best in the world. 

Now she criticise DC.. DC fans Grace Randolph is mad. 

Such hypocrisy. 

DCEU fans == Insecurity. 

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Matthew said:

Repeatedly for 6 months 

DC fans cried Shazam is the real Captain Marvel, Brie Larson not my Captain Marvel. 

Body shamed Brie Larson. Called her names. Took her comments out of context just to prove their agenda. 

Hell I know many DC fans who were saying SHAZAM WILL EARN MORE AT BPX OFFICE THAN CAPTAIN MARVEL 

I am so happy that unlike other actresses who leaves social media after this much craziness. But Brie Larson stayed on social media and never listened to this trolls. 

She got lot of praise from many Avengers also for speaking for Representation and diversity. She is fantastic. 

Shazam is the real Captain Marvel, he was created in the 1930s, decades before anyone else with that name.

Shazam being the real Captain Marvel does not on the other hand make him more popular than current Captain Marvel. Being the first and the real one does not equal popularity.

And ironic that you are so happy about Shazam failing in many countries when Zachary Levi spoke so many great words to people about Brie Larson and told people to love her movie, Brie Larson on the other hand did not return the favour and Shazam being a much smaller movie probably needed that more than the other way around.

The trend is that people involved with DC always praise Marvel while most people involved with Marvel engage more in endulging their fanboys by talking crap about DC. DC actors are always very respectful to Marvel, while the other side feels the need to hype up their fanbase by hating on DC.

• Thanks 1

Vast majority of team incel are not marvel fans so not sure I buy that. Not suggesting they are DC either.

Either side that roots for the other to fail are crazy. I want more awesome films like Aquaman. Unsure of Shazam, looks good will know tomorrow.

Edited by cdsacken

3 hours ago, Matthew said:

Repeatedly for 6 months 

Okay but Brie looking just absolutely beautiful phew