Dementeleus

Fanboy Wars Thread: Personal Attacks not allowed | With Digital Fur Technology

57 minutes ago, YourMother said:

The Batman from Affleck I think is coming out either July 2018 or June 2019. I think if it's gets great reception (and maybe has Joker/Deadshot) it could do a $200M opening.

Summer 2019 seems more likely, even November 2019. I think next summer wasn't feasible and I think Affleck needs a break first.

4 minutes ago, Jonwo said:

Summer 2019 seems more likely, even November 2019. I think next summer wasn't feasible and I think Affleck needs a break first.

So DCEU will only have one movie in 2018, Aquaman ?

8 minutes ago, The Futurist said:

So DCEU will only have one movie in 2018, Aquaman ?

That's the way it looks right now unless they're fast tracking Gotham city sirens or something else. The rock keeps making posts about DC movies etc so maybe there will be an announcement for Shazam coming. 

1 hour ago, Jay Hollywood said:

Why should they have too? they obviously don't have everything set yet. Studies don't need to cater to fan boys with news. 

I never said they did. But questions will persist until such as time as we get some basic concrete info, which was my whole point.

1 minute ago, Jonwo said:

Dark Universe already has a director so it's possible it'll film this year for a 2018 release though I'm not sure where it could go. 

It's possible as well ya.

I know they've been developing the Shazam Movie for awhile cause the rock was signed on years ago and his production company is part of the movie and they have a big say in the movies direction etc.

I'm perfectly fine with whatever they do, I've enjoyed everything that has come out.

I'm really excited for the next few years of comic book movies from all the companies. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, mredman said:

That doesn't make sense and its so full of bias that its absolutely ridicluos

What are you talking about they have said it LOUDLY that Batman is coming. Ben has said it in interviews on 2 big talkshows now and now this one as well what the hell do the clickbait sites and haters want more of confirmation. The only thing that is a mess is your bias against DC.

Ok, so it's coming. Set a release date then. Put out a press release that a Batman film is officially on the slate. I don't care how much Ben has been saying in interviews that he's doing it, we don't know for sure when and even IF it's coming.

By the way, no bias here. Batman is my absolute favourite character of all time in all of fiction. I also loved everything about Ben's Batman in BvS and feel he's the best iteration of the character in film yet. I'm just calling a spade a spade.

• Like 2

People who bitch about the MCU having too much humor and not enough gravitas

adored Deadpool and its 11 yo type jokes.

They even thought the movie was daring  & game changing.

now THAT is funny.

:lol:

Edited by The Futurist
  • Like 7

8 hours ago, The Futurist said:

People who bitch about the MCU having too much humor and not enough gravitas

adored Deadpool and its 11 yo type jokes.

They even thought the movie was daring  & game changing.

now THAT is funny.

:lol:

Deadpool would place in the middle of the pack with a solid Cape Movie score of 6