Plain Old Tele

Fanboy Wars Thread: Personal Attacks not allowed | With Digital Fur Technology

2 minutes ago, The Pumpkin Spice Panda said:

This is ironic because you're one of those DCEU fanboys.

I'm a DC fanboy who absolutely hates Suicide Squad, constantly shits on the theatrical version of BvS and thinks Wonder Woman is overrated? Try again fried chicken. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, raegr said:

I'm a DC fanboy who absolutely hates Suicide Squad, constantly shits on the theatrical version of BvS and thinks Wonder Woman is overrated? Try again fried chicken. 

...and you also made like 50 clubs for Justice League including one that says it'll go over 600M domestic

• Like 2

Just now, That One Guy said:

...and you also made like 50 clubs for Justice League including one that says it'll go over 600M domestic

And that makes me a fanboy how? For having my predictions? Lol, you're reputation suits you, fapping walrus. 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

yes because Justice League looks to be taking a ton of risks.

Hey come now. It's just as much a risk as BvS was where they put the two most famous superheroes of all time in a movie for the first time together and having them fight. Atleast thats what some people keep saying here. 

1 minute ago, raegr said:

Winter Solider for example is the best MCU movie, real character, real pain and real drama, not undercut but stupid quips. 

I love Marvel Movies, Spider-Man 1 & 2, X-Men 1 & 2, X-Men DoFP, X-Men Apocalypse, X-Men First Class, Deadpool, Logan, Iron Man, TWS, Iron Man, Iron Man 3, Avengers, Guardians, literally every MCU movie except Thor:TDW so you can fuck off with that fanboy bullshit fuckery, it's used as a deflection technique to diminish what I say. I can be pro-JL without being being anti-Marvel

so you can fuck off with that. I don't screw around but your mom does. 

obama-mic-drop-gif-1.gif

:hahaha:Literally no believes that. For example see your last post.

• Like 1