Plain Old Tele

Fanboy Wars Thread: Personal Attacks not allowed | With Digital Fur Technology

1 minute ago, Mojoguy said:

After BvS ended with Superman's funeral

WB Executives: Standing ovation
Regular audience: Walks out depressed and confused

We all know the WB Execs are going to give JL another standing ovation too.

A fellow chucker ayy

2 hours ago, YourMother said:

Hope that is true.   That would mean Superman is about to ditch the Emo Supes thing and return to glory.

Also shows the downside of giving directors so much power they start writing their own movies instead of just directing them.

44 minutes ago, Mojoguy said:

The first Batman V Superman screening got a standing ovation from WB executives.

Over. That. Shitty. Movie. lmao

I sure hope that's not true.   That would indicate they like that sort of thing and more is coming.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Napoleon said:

Considering how BVS was the best comic book movie of all time, getting a standing ovation from WB executives would be good news for JL, but I'm not expecting that, considering who's handling post-production.

BvS, The UC, was a masterpiece but MoS was a bigger one. BvS and MoS are already cult classics and will receive Blade Runner/Fight Club status in the future. When the CBM genre becomes the western, these two will stand out. 

On 10/9/2017 at 3:50 PM, ZeeSoh said:

When shitheads (on both sides mind you) posts shit like this then I can completely understand why someone would be pissed

At this point, I wouldn't be surprised if he actually was serious and thinks people will care.