Plain Old Tele

Fanboy Wars Thread: Personal Attacks not allowed | With Digital Fur Technology

4 hours ago, IronJimbo said:

That's pretty impressive dude, see you at the midnight release we can discuss it more then.

I love how @IronJimbo still thinks this a winning slam response. 

It's so petty. The fact he thinks people aren't going to see it doesn't compute with him.

:hahaha::hahaha::hahaha:

When those US Domestic numbers are off his projections he's going to realize why he missed some folks at the midnight release!!

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Captain Craig said:

I love how @IronJimbo still thinks this a winning slam response. 

It's so petty. The fact he thinks people aren't going to see it doesn't compute with him.

:hahaha::hahaha::hahaha:

When those US Domestic numbers are off his projections he's going to realize why he missed some folks at the midnight release!!

Not you though, you'll be there.

• Sad 1

• Community Manager
3 minutes ago, IronJimbo said:

Excuse me lol, what do you mean?

I mean when James Cameron Scholar puts down Jay for being a liberal because Jay thought Blade Runner 2049 was a bit long, even though that has nothing to do with politics, well...James Cameron is a big liberal whose biggest movie champions the environment.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Water Bottle said:

I mean when James Cameron Scholar puts down Jay for being a liberal because Jay thought Blade Runner 2049 was a bit long, even though that has nothing to do with politics, well...James Cameron is a big liberal whose biggest movie champions the environment.

Well I don't know about JCS but I think it's great the message Jim is putting forward with Avatar, he is doing his part to save humanity, we don't deserve him. :shades: I would be disappointed in JCS if he denied climate change honestly.1

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Water Bottle said:

It's kinda weird how James Cameron fanboys are all like Trump fanboys.

Oh come on this is going too far.

Trump fanboys wouldn't think Trump is the greatest president ever.

Edited by vc2002

3 hours ago, Water Bottle said:

So why did he blow up the big tree :wintf:

48 minutes ago, vc2002 said:

Oh come on this is going too far.

Trump fanboys wouldn't think Trump is the greatest president ever.

I know you're trying to make a lil joke here but I'm pretty sure they would.

On 2/5/2018 at 8:09 PM, Water Bottle said:

Jim Cameron is a liberal if your entire political education is confined to the extremely narrow US "left-right" system. 

I suppose you're also one of those kinds of leftists who thinks only 'liberals' care about the environment. Cameron is far closer to a classical conservative in the vein of someone like von Humboldt. I compared him to a liberal not in the political sense, but in the 'liberal' use of a word, in that specific case (if I recall correctly anyway) it was him referring to himself as a writer. 

I voted for Trump and also seek to conserve the environment. Although I shouldn't have to try and educate people on here about this, it's not my place to correct the failings of any education system. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, JamesCameronScholar said:

Jim Cameron is a liberal if your entire political education is confined to the extremely narrow US "left-right" system. 

I suppose you're also one of those kinds of leftists who thinks only 'liberals' care about the environment. Cameron is far closer to a classical conservative in the vein of someone like von Humboldt. I compared him to a liberal not in the political sense, but in the 'liberal' use of a word, in that specific case (if I recall correctly anyway) it was him referring to himself as a writer. 

I voted for Trump and also seek to conserve the environment. Although I shouldn't have to try and educate people on here about this, it's not my place to correct the failings of any education system. 

Wait...you voted for Trump despite living in London?

6 minutes ago, JamesCameronScholar said:

What planet are you living on? This is a complete lie. 

https://www.usa.gov/register-to-vote#item-212447

Who Can and Who Can’t Vote

Who Can Vote?

You can vote in U.S. elections if you:

• Are a U.S. citizen

If you like in the UK, that means you're not a US citizen.  What planet are you living on?