Plain Old Tele

Fanboy Wars Thread: Personal Attacks not allowed | With Digital Fur Technology

47 minutes ago, AndyK said:

"Most toxic fandom" seems to be a relay race with DC passing the baton on to Star Wars and they have now passed it on to Marvel.

The answer is whoever is review bombing BP on IMDB and RT, and clearly not because it’s the latest Marvel release.

4 hours ago, AndyK said:

"Most toxic fandom" seems to be a relay race with DC passing the baton on to Star Wars and they have now passed it on to Marvel.

There is nothing wrong being a Marvel Supremacist. MCU cares about us fans and audience. This greatest franchise on earth deserves our devotion.

Marvel Supremacy is a good thing. It sets the golden standard of how to make a good comic book movie.  

Edited by WeneedtotalkaboutKevin
edit
  • ...wtf 1

2 minutes ago, WeneedtotalkaboutKevin said:

There is nothing wrong being a Marvel Supremacist. MCU cares about us fans and audience. This greatest franchise on earth deserve our devotion.

Marvel Supremacy is a good thing. It sets the golden standard of how to make a good comic book movie.  

:hahaha:

13 hours ago, Dexter of Suburbia said:

Bay should direct more comic book movies. He is good at building a sense of scale. 

I hadn't considered this, but I think you're right. I think Bay could really thrive given the right material. 

I have on idea why he is given so much flack around here, he consistently does great at the box office, and isn't that what we're supposed to be about? 

If people want to discuss weak directors who can't make serious bank like Tarantino, they should be looking to other forums, no? 

10 minutes ago, AndyK said:

Well at least with Bay on board, the CGI complaining should go away.

That is probably true, him and Nolan are pretty much the 2 director of giant movies known to go in crazy length to put the maximum of stuff in camera with a very limited use of green screens.

maxresdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

• Like 1

The bricks are falling down fast. Kevin Tsujihara once said "DCEU, LEGO and Harry Potter are the three pillars of franchises in WB"... Well it is now down to one. :redcapes:   

The LEGO movie The Billion Brick Race loses its director

https://www.flickeringmyth.com/2018/02/lego-movie-billion-brick-race-loses-director/

• ...wtf 1