Dementeleus

Fanboy Wars Thread: Personal Attacks not allowed | With Digital Fur Technology

2 minutes ago, Mojoguy said:

Gal Gadot really needs to run everything she posts on twitter through WB first.

People are just jumping to attack her now because of she is playing WW now.

What specifically happened to her recently to make you say this? 

Gall Gadot was slammed for her support of Irseral Defense Force, the Holocaust Memorial Day tweet, the bullied kid with the racist mother comments, and Stephen Hawakings tribute.

I don't think people would have gave a shit if she wasn't WW.

She needs a better agent or WB needs to be more involved with her statements.

No commenting on politics would be a start.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Mojoguy said:

Gall Gadot was slammed for her support of Irseral Defense Force, the Holocaust Memorial Day tweet, the bullied kid with the racist mother comments, and Stephen Hawakings tribute.

Chris Pratt got baklash for his words for Kevin Smith recovery too. You can't do anything on the net anymore and its looked as negative to someone :ohmyzod:

17 minutes ago, Mojoguy said:

She's famous, not particularly because of a specific role she's playing. 

You never hear Henry Cavill dealing with this shit in twitter.

The last things I remember from her was a picture of himself holding up a JL bluray, and the recent Instagram video of him saying he finally shaved.

Dude has been milking mustachegate for all it is worth!

"Hello, don't be alarmed. It's me, Henry Cavill. Sometime superhero and former secret agent. But now, completely clean-shaven. I know, it's hard to recognise me without KingStache. Sometimes I even have trouble recognising myself," he reflects.

"It's hard for me to admit: this is not CGI. He's really gone. I can tell you this though, I will remember him, always."

The video ends with a montage of Cavill with his adored moustache that even throws in a quick glimpse at Superman's CGI 'tache removal, and manages to even be quite emotional, ending with the message: "Shaved but not forgotten."

Edited by Mojoguy

19 hours ago, WeneedtotalkaboutKevin said:

Nowadays, you gotta have some kind of self-censorship...I simply dropped this news link in the wonder woman thread and said nothing...But that post also got deleted. To be honest, I don't know what I can post anymore.

http://www.businessinsider.com/gal-gadot-stephen-hawking-tribute-backlash-2018-3 

Considering you've been threadbanned from most WB film threads at least once, are you surprised your posts have been deleted? 

19 hours ago, RRA said:

Lol in the Aquaman thread I defended ultra DCEU fan Mark Hughes and how DC fans used to rely on his reporting in the past to fight negative reports. 

Response? My posts get deleted/hidden. 

The Mods probably see it as baiting even if that wasn't your intention. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Mojoguy said:

You never hear Henry Cavill dealing with this shit in twitter.

The last things I remember from her was a picture of himself holding up a JL bluray, and the recent Instagram video of him saying he finally shaved.

Dude has been milking mustachegate for all it is worth!

But how often does he comment on current events/politics? Pratt got shit inadvertedly because he offered prayers on social media to a person he knew/cared about and idiots people ran with that and tied it in (somehow) with the "hopes and prayers" spiel from the gun control debate. People didn't jump on him because he played Star Lord. They know him because he's famous who said something that triggered something in them. 

(For that matter considering some of the topics Gadot has commented on, maybe the fact she's Israeli might've played a bigger part in some folks' reaction than a franchise part she plays? Have you considered that?)

16 minutes ago, Jonwo said:

Considering you've been threadbanned from most WB film threads at least once, are you surprised your posts have been deleted? 

The Mods probably see it as baiting even if that wasn't your intention. 

You know what's weird? One thing they deleted from the Aquaman thread was me posting a report from Jeremy Conrad about how post-production was going along swimmingly basically (they're trimming 10-20 something minutes, or the fat), even mentioning this in the post itself as a "save you a click" summary. 

At this point I could post something about this tracking to out-open BLACK PANTHER or something and they'll still delete it anyway because it's me or because maybe folks who complained to them are paranoid about me or something. It's silly. 

1 hour ago, Jonwo said:

I am not here to troll as MODs think. I am here to discuss movies.

"Considering you've been threadbanned from most WB film threads at least once, are you surprised your posts have been deleted? "

Let me break it down to you.

I post news/tweets/articles or say something that I don't consider as trollish at all ---> I am considered as a troll ---> I got threadbanned ---> Now, I wanna post news/tweets/articles or say something that I don't consider as trollish at all  ---> then, someone says to me "Considering you've been threadbanned from most WB film threads at least once, are you surprised your posts have been deleted or you got threadbanned? "

I now get my posts deleted or threadbanned SIMPLY BECAUSE my posts were deleted or I was threadbanned before. What kind of rationale is that...

• Like 1

On 2018/3/24 at 12:19 PM, WeneedtotalkaboutKevin said:

That time of the year for DCEU again...RESHOOT...

"AQUAMAN TEST SCREENING SAID TO HAVE PROBLEMS"

https://www.cosmicbooknews.com/aquaman-problems

"AQUAMAN's Dolph Lundgren Reveals That He's Shooting Additional Photography As King Nereus"

https://www.comicbookmovie.com/aquaman/aquamans-dolph-lundgren-reveals-that-hes-shooting-additional-photography-as-king-nereus-a158995

Troubled production ---> Poor test screening results ---> Reshoot ---> Directors fighting the studio and threatening to quit ---> Spoiler trailer to show everything the film got just to get butts to the theater ---> Dismal RT score ---> Diving second weekend drop 

Can the production of DCEU movies be less predictable ? Now we are onto stage 3.

• Disbelief 1

5 minutes ago, grim22 said:

@WeneedtotalkaboutKevin has been threadbanned for a month.

Totally worth it though. 

6 minutes ago, DMan7 said:

At this point the behind the scenes issues with DCeU movies are more entertaining than the movies themselves.

Nothing though will beat JL's saga. I mean how can you top a story involving CGI erased facial hair and running time mandates?

• Disbelief 1

I guess what's weird with the mods going after me regarding Aquaman/DC stuff is this: I actually think it'll be decent? Wan is a solid filmmaker in that John Carpenter tradition of being pigeonholed as horror, yet can dabble in different genres and crank out mostly decent fare. He sold it as a swashbuckler picture, and I want to see his tab at that. Besides the narrative of a POC like him and a woman like Jenkins having to save the DCEU from mediocre white male directors, its almost a nice parallel to America right now no?

• Like 1