Plain Old Tele

Fanboy Wars Thread: Personal Attacks not allowed | With Digital Fur Technology

In any case, the real guy in charge of the MCU is Kevin Feige;he calls the shots. I suspect although uncredited, he has done a bit of rewriting on a lot of the Marvel Projects, probably in order to be sure you don't have continuity problems. The MCU has had a couple of small ones, but none show stoppers;I think Feige deserves a lot of the credit for that.

10 minutes ago, IronJimbo said:

If you're so much better than them we don't you find new friends?

They are my old friends from when I was in school and sixth form. I just keep in touch with them online because I had known them for the latter third of my childhood. I do have present friends who haven't become dickheads.

Edited by lorddemaxus
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, lorddemaxus said:

They are my old friends from when I was in school and sixth form. I just keep in touch with them online because I had known them for the latter third of my childhood. I do have present friends who haven't become dickheads.

You've created an great group of "open-minded" people I'm sure.

lol

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, IronJimbo said:

You've created an great group of "open-minded" people I'm sure.

lol

More open-minded than the guys here who, to put it bluntly, circlejerk one director and insult anyone who dares to criticise him. 

Edited by lorddemaxus
  • Like 4

17 minutes ago, lorddemaxus said:

More open-minded than the guys here who, to put it bluntly, circlejerk one director and insult anyone who dares to criticise him. 

Imagine talking down to a fan of the director with the two highest grossing films of all time on a box office forum.

Imagine bringing political non-sense onto a movie board.

Imagine and not being able to form an argument without atleast 4 false assumptions and 3 strawmen.

Imagine getting upset when anyone talks criticise critics (the irony)

Imagine gathering hate for a fandom and going in their discussion thread to put a negative spin on what ever you can.

Imagine being a Disney/MCU shill (lol)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Knock It Off 2

19 minutes ago, IronJimbo said:

Imagine talking down to a fan of the director with the two highest grossing films of all time on a box office forum.

Imagine bringing political non-sense onto a movie board.

Imagine and not being able to form an argument without atleast 4 false assumptions and 3 strawmen.

Imagine getting upset when anyone talks criticise critics (the irony)

Imagine gathering hate for a fandom and going in their discussion thread to put a negative spin on what ever you can.

Imagine being a Disney/MCU shill (lol)

Oh look at the irony here. Jimbo criticising others for making assumptions when making assumptions himself. 

Also, babe. I'll talk down to you how much ever I want. You aren't the guy who made the two highest grossing films. You are just the one who unhealthily obsesses over the guy who did.

Also, if you think I am an MCU shill, you should check my letterboxd (same username). Look at how many MCU movies I have rated 5/10 (2.5 stars) or lower. But nah, you just had to make a dumbass assumption.

Edited by lorddemaxus

3 hours ago, LaughingEvans said:

Yes. To give you an idea, every episode has a theme. There is an episode about mafia movies. There is an episode about action movies. There is an episode about horror movies. There is an episode about procedurals like Law & Order. There is an episode about different dimensions.  The whole series is a rabbithole of awesomeness.

Also, the attention to detail is incredible, the things you can catch on a second watch will amaze you.

Okayyyy I tried. In a way.

I watched some lengthier Community YT clips.

Not sure if you mean this serious or not.

Its comedy.

I do not like comedy

Its day-to-day-live episodes.

I do not watch 1 episode = 1 case shows

In the clips they react over the top to whatever is happening around them or tell over-the-top style things.

= over the top reacting to things, I can not relate to.

So the first part of this example is Buffy. That series I even like.

Next one... now I know at least where some gifs often used here at BOT come from.

For me this is not funny, its 'horror'. In every detail exact the opposite of what I described what I actually like.

Did you maybe mix my posts up with someone else's posts?

Honestly confused if this a joke or what else

7 minutes ago, lorddemaxus said:

Oh look at the irony here. Jimbo criticising others for making assumptions when making assumptions himself. 

Also, babe. I'll talk down to you how much ever I want. You aren't the guy who made the two highest grossing films. You are just the one who unhealthily obsesses over the guy who did.

Also, if you think I am an MCU shill, you should check my letterboxd (same username). Look at how many MCU movies I have rated 5/10 (2.5 stars) or lower. But nah, you just had to make a dumbass assumption.

You don't like it when people misrepresent you? :^ )

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, IronJimbo said:

You don't like it when people misrepresent you? :^ )

No. Just using your dumb talking points against you. And, yeah, I so misrepresented my friends I have known for about 7-10 years. 

Edited by lorddemaxus

1 hour ago, lorddemaxus said:

Sad for you probably losing some of your old friends, happy for you having found good ones in the now

15 minutes ago, lorddemaxus said:

No. Just using your dumb talking points against you. And, yeah, I so misrepresented my friends I have known for about 7-10 years. 

I wasn't talking about the screenshot from a private discord (not cool).

• Like 2

2 hours ago, lorddemaxus said:

insult anyone who dares to criticise

Didn't you do the same like 3 posts back? Also, for all the hardon you have for "incels", who seem to live rent free in your head, you haven't taken the time to realize that it's very likely that a lot of those people face mental health issues. Unless mental health is a joke to you, I expect you to be more thoughtful in your discourse from now on.  You're supposed to be a good guy, right?

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, lorddemaxus said:

My incel friends today. Depressing to see them drift into this shitty abyss of hate. It's also funny to see one of them proudly talk about his drama GCSE that he got over 2 years ago:

unknown.png

Not liking Brie Larson makes you an incel that's fallen into a shitty abyss of hate? What does posting private discord chats make you?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Hey let me blow your mind. I don't like Brie Larson, and I have proof I'm not an incel, staring at me with adorable cuteness. If you don't know how babies are made please stop using the word incel ok? 👍😀

B2IHzi5.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Pure Spirit said:

Hey let me blow your mind. I don't like Brie Larson, and I have proof I'm not an incel, staring at me with adorable cuteness. If you don't know how babies are made please stop using the word incel ok? 👍😀

B2IHzi5.jpg

awww she's so cute. congrats!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Pure Spirit said:

Hey guys check out the CGI in this early 90s movie I found. Really inspiring how far we've come since.

giphy.gif

That's embarrassing.

Marvel literally has no shame, tick boxes to make money and don't make any effort to elavate blockbusters. Shame the biggest movie franchise right now only cares about money. Hopefully people will get bored soon.

• Like 3
  • Disbelief 1
  • Knock It Off 1