Plain Old Tele

Fanboy Wars Thread: Personal Attacks not allowed | With Digital Fur Technology

11 minutes ago, IronJimbo said:

When you try to appeal to emotions but you're not smart enough to know the difference between a pedo and a child molester.

Jimbo, can you stop being pedantic and please just leave? You don't have to butt into every conversation I have. And I meant what I meant. Pedos are dangerous.

Edited by lorddemaxus

7 minutes ago, RobrtmanAStarWarsReference said:

There is no difference between pedos and child molesters. They're both absolute fucking scum

This is absolutely ridiculous, pedos are born with that sexual attraction / often build by having abused themselve, they cannot do anything about that, pure badluck.

Child molester hurt a child, there is an absolute world of difference between the 2, how does someone born with a sexual orientation toward child is a scum if he never act on it ?

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/51983497_Is_Pedophilia_a_Sexual_Orientation

Lot of child molester are not pedophile (Like a lot of male rapist are not homosexual), lot of pedophile do not molest any child.

Edited by Barnack
  • Like 4
  • Knock It Off 1

1 hour ago, lorddemaxus said:

Jimbo, can you stop being pedantic and please just leave? You don't have to butt into every conversation I have. And I meant what I meant. Pedos are dangerous.

You said pedo's are disgusting assholes, that's the sexual attraction they were born with! A pedo who doesn't act on it is going against their attraction and is a better person than say a bigot, for example one who hates a group of people based on the sexuality the group were born with.

22 minutes ago, Barnack said:

This is absolutely ridiculous, pedos are born with that sexual attraction / often build by having abused themselve, they cannot do anything about that, pure badluck.

Child molester hurt a child, there is an absolute world of difference between the 2, how does someone born with a sexual orientation toward child is a scum if he never act on it ?

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/51983497_Is_Pedophilia_a_Sexual_Orientation

Lot of child molester are not pedophile (Like a lot of male rapist are not homosexual), lot of pedophile do not molest any child.

Barnack I never touch this debate because of people's knee jerk reaction to it. Although it's quite good for seperating logic based thinkers from the emotional based.

Edited by IronJimbo
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, Barnack said:

Barnack throwing down the facts. 

There's a really interesting case about a guy who got a brain tumor and ending up being attracted to children, we wouldn't equate him to a child molester. 

Although these people have shown time and time again that they lack many of the basic faculties for a reasoned discussion. 

20 minutes ago, Cappoedameron said:

After seeing the trailer for Endgame I can see now why they ran away from Pikachu. Pikachu is scarier and more powerful then Thanos could ever be.

Lol good joke. :rofl:

56 minutes ago, Cappoedameron said:

After seeing the trailer for Endgame I can see now why they ran away from Pikachu. Pikachu is scarier and more powerful then Thanos could ever be.

Lol after going through 4 different regions with Ash, Pikachu lost against a starter pokemon in the anime. 

30 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

The fact that the fanboy wars thread has turned into a debate about pedos and child molesters says a lot

It says MCU fans use derogatory sexual terms to describe people who think it’s overrated. They are experts at getting threads locked. A Cameron, DC, or Pika fan has never stooped that low. 

GHOSTBUSTER’D

tweet-murder.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Pure Spirit said:

It says MCU fans use derogatory sexual terms to describe people who think it’s overrated. They are experts at getting threads locked. A Cameron, DC, or Pika fan has never stooped that low. 

Yeah, I am such an MCU fan. That is why I rated all the Avengers movie 4/10 or less.

Also, didn't you just get threadbanned from the Wednesday discussion thread for doing exactly the same stuff you are criticising others for? 

1 hour ago, lorddemaxus said:

Yeah, I am such an MCU fan. That is why I rated all the Avengers movie 4/10 or less.

Also, didn't you just get threadbanned from the Wednesday discussion thread for doing exactly the same stuff you are criticising others for? 

Confirmed for not even reading the post that got me thread banned. When it comes to ribbing MCU fans you gotta be careful! I apologize to the moderators, it's a tough job keeping MCU fans from hurt feelings. I'll work on it, especially in threads that aren't this one. ❤️ @DeeCee apologies.

What are you doing in this thread anyway? This is the fanboy wars thread, if you aren't a fanboy of something it's better to lurk. Put your cards on the table and stop trying to be above everyone, we're all letting loose here. Handle the bantz with grace or find another thread.

:sparta:

• Haha 2