Plain Old Tele

Fanboy Wars Thread: Personal Attacks not allowed | With Digital Fur Technology

25 minutes ago, IronJimbo said:

Imagine bringing political non-sense onto a movie board.

I'm sure that's what they think Lorddex, defintely not another misrepresentation.

So much for dumb talking points huh

Ironjimbo... Did you legit tell me (again) I don't know my own friends who I have known for almost a decade and that I am misinterpreting them from a small snippet I showed you? I didn't know you had telepathic powers too. 

Also, I will bring up politics into discussion of a movie that is inherently political. You can whine about it elsewhere. 

Edited by lorddemaxus

1 minute ago, lorddemaxus said:

Ironjimbo... Did you legit tell me (again) I don't know my own friends who I have known for almost a decade and that I am misinterpreting my own friends from a snippet I showed you? I didn't know you had telepathic powers too. 

Also, I will bring up politics into discussion of a movie that is inherently political. You can whine about it elsewhere. 

Nothing in that snippet points to those posting thinking white men are oppressed.

Listen you know them better than I do but I've got a feeling they don't think white men are oppressed and you're just using hyperbole to make them sound worse, a common tactic..

Do what you like LordDex! I'm not in charge of you.

• Like 2

Just now, IronJimbo said:

Nothing in that snippet points to those posting thinking white men are oppressed.

Listen you know them better than I do but I've got a feeling they don't think white men are oppressed and you're just using hyperbole to make them sound worse, a common tactic..

Do what you like LordDex! I'm not in charge of you.

Why would I slander my friends by making hyperbolic statements? You are making no sense at all. And that snippet certainly shows them thinking that Brie wants to oppress the opinions of white men. 

3 minutes ago, lorddemaxus said:

Why would I slander my friends by making hyperbolic statements? You are making no sense at all. And that snippet certainly shows them thinking that Brie wants to oppress the opinions of white men. 

oh dear.. basic logic class again

thinking others want to oppress opinions of white men != (not equal to) thinking white men are oppressed

please lorddex im at work i shouldnt be doing this

Edited by IronJimbo
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, IronJimbo said:

oh dear.. basic logic class again

thinking others want to oppress opinions of white men != (not equal to) thinking white men are oppressed

please lorddex im at work i shouldnt be doing this

Oh dear. Jimbo doesn't understand what is happening. Maybe go back to work and have some rest. Also, they think Brie is already oppressing white men (with his inclusive press tour) and they agree with Notch's tweet about white men being oppressed and his dog whistles about Jews. But I didn't have to bring that up here if you had used your common sense earlier on.

11 minutes ago, lorddemaxus said:

- snip -

If I remember it right, you only wanted to vent your frustration about old friends turning into like you described.

Its about you seeing them in a way you are not longer comfortable with, not to start a discussion, right?

= why ppl feel the need and/or which motifs they can have to add negativity to your sad feelings I do not know.

Hugs for feeling sad, for feeling like loosing them (for reasons) and thumbs up for the actual friends again.

Maybe simply ignore ppl's post that seem only to want to :poke: ?

Edited by terrestrial
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, lorddemaxus said:

Except I studied in a British school. I literally said I went to a Sixth Form (and did A levels which is a British syllabus). I don't think sixth forms exist in international schools. So your assumption was wrong twice. Thanks for my morning laugh.

Also, Jimbo did nothing but make his assumptions and defend my white friends who think white men are being oppressed. I thought making assumptions were bad.

Please tell me your parents didn't pay for it. :whosad:

12 hours ago, lorddemaxus said:

Who did I insult? My friends are incels dude. It's not just because of this. You literally know nothing about them other than one screenshot I took. There is so much more. Stop acting like you know more about them than I do. They aren't mentally ill either. Also, I don't think there really is a study that shows that mental illness is a cause of being an Incel. Maybe show where you got that bullshit from? And i have no sympathy for those who are unable to realise that they are mentally ill but are just spreading hate. 

Most ignorant post of the century. Literally shameful.

You used incel as an insult, so it's an insult. You used it as a derogatory term.

Also, mental health issues does not equal mentally ill. We don't call trans people mentally ill, but we do recognise that gender dysphoria is a mental health issue. now if the behaviour of people who are willing to shoot up strangers sound mentally healthy to you, that's your opinion. Bringing up studies, or lack thereof, is not an argument, since it's been proven many times how fallible the academia system is (Sokal affair etc). If you have specific points from a study though, i'm happy to examine them.

Last, let me remind you that you are spreading hate too. We have correctional systems and facilities in our society, don't you think we should put them to use in cases we need to? If someone is wrong about something, shouldn't we show them a better way? How are we going to do this if instead of being the better people. we fall to their level and respond to their hate with hate?

• Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, LaughingEvans said:

Most ignorant post of the century. Literally shameful.

You used incel as an insult, so it's an insult. You used it as a derogatory term.

Also, mental health issues does not equal mentally ill. We don't call trans people mentally ill, but we do recognise that gender dysphoria is a mental health issue. now if the behaviour of people who are willing to shoot up strangers sound mentally healthy to you, that's your opinion. Bringing up studies, or lack thereof, is not an argument, since it's been proven many times how fallible the academia system is (Sokal affair etc). If you have specific points from a study though, i'm happy to examine them.

Last, let me remind you that you are spreading hate too. We have correctional systems and facilities in our society, don't you think we should put them to use in cases we need to? If someone is wrong about something, shouldn't we show them a better way? How are we going to do this if instead of being the better people. we fall to their level and respond to their hate with hate?

Incels aren't all people willing to shoot up schools. And please try going onto r/Braincels or r/MGTOW and try showing all the folks on there "a better way". These guys aren't willing to solve their mental health issues if they have any. They just want to blame their issues on others.

There are many people who suffer from disorders that incels could suffer from. The difference is that they have the want and responsibility (as adults) to solve it. The incel community itself discourages others from seeking treatment of their mental illnesses. I see nothing different between the way pedos and incels are treated by society. Both kinds of people are disgusting assholes and being mentally ill does not give you a pass for being an asshole. These guys get no sympathy from me.

40 minutes ago, lorddemaxus said:

I see nothing different between the way pedos and incels are treated by society. Both kinds of people are disgusting assholes and being mentally ill does not give you a pass for being an asshole. These guys get no sympathy from me.

When you try to appeal to emotions but you're not smart enough to know the difference between a pedo and a child molester.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1