CJohn

Creed 2 | Nov 21 2018 | Steven Caple to direct. Production begins March

11 minutes ago, Morieris said:

Steven Caple Jr. to Direct ‘Creed 2’ Starring Michael B. Jordan and Sylvester Stallone (EXCLUSIVE)

http://variety.com/2017/film/news/creed-2-director-steven-caple-jr-1202626542/amp/

Looking at his IMDB, the only film he's directed is something called The Land...never heard of it, but I wish him luck with the big shoes he has to fill.

Just now, CoolEric258 said:

Who cares? Terry Crews needs to be in everything!

Just saying he's 50 and even though he's in crazy shape, he doesn't look that young in the face. Certainly doesn't look like any young contender anywhere in MBJ's age range that would be believable as a son of one of the antagonists from the original films. 

• Like 1

I absolutely loved Creed but this seems to be going the way of the Rocky sequels so I'm not excited at all. I liked Creed because it was so much better than the Rocky movies in every way. feels like regression. We'll see though. 

• Like 2
    • Sad 1